Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 5.0-EAST Group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-5-0-east-group-t120544.html)

pgaines 06-14-2011 01:22 PM

Originally Posted by LovingIzabella
Hello everyone,
I am working on getting updates from those who have not mailed F8s yet but hubby had surgery yesterday so I am running a little behind. Is there anyone here still needing F8s besides tapngram's?

Also Please remember people do have allergies so please be kind when using scents or near animals. If you have cats or dogs or parrots and frogs, just check to see if the fabric may have picked up some of their hair, feathers or skin and be courteous to others and have as little as possible on fabric and blocks.

If anyone needs me I am here-PM me :-)
Beautiful beautiful work everyone!
Hugs
April

April,

I still need F8's from:
Letsquilt
Rejenea
Scollard
Tapngram and
Wanda123

pgaines 06-14-2011 01:26 PM

Originally Posted by Navarre2011
Grown-up recieved 10 Jun!! Thank you:)

Originally Posted by Crafty3790
Blocks I have sent and wondering if they were received the last couple may be to soon but the first ones were sent a while ago

shay1896 2 blocks one from me one that I resent from bookworm
shaymema

Naverre2011
pgaines
reeskylr

Grown up received June 8th. I thought I posted a picture of it, but maybe I missed it. Thanks, it was great!

tapngram 06-14-2011 02:17 PM

I have already posted on here that I am away from home and will be leaving tomorrow to go back. Please be patient as I had to go see my Granddaughter Graduate. I will be mailing my F8's then and working on all the F8's I have received. Thank you for waiting. I didn't think it would be a problem as we have until September.

Crafty3790 06-14-2011 02:46 PM

Thanks for letting me know.

sew cornie 06-14-2011 03:01 PM

Originally Posted by tapngram
I have already posted on here that I am away from home and will be leaving tomorrow to go back. Please be patient as I had to go see my Granddaughter Graduate. I will be mailing my F8's then and working on all the F8's I have received. Thank you for waiting. I didn't think it would be a problem as we have until September.

No problem tapngram. April asked for updates a few days ago and folks are just keeping her posted. Hope you enjoyed the graduation! :-D

tolepainter54 06-14-2011 05:44 PM

Received my first grown up block today from JaneCat! I love it and I will post a picture later tonight or tomorrow. Thank you!!

brenda 5 06-14-2011 06:19 PM

I recieved a block from Shay and Pokerdiva. Very pretty my grandchildren loves them. I am surprised they leave them in the envelopes until i get home from work. My daughter has threatened that they won't get their quilts if they open the envelopes.
:( That's what she thinks!!! :lol: :lol:

Gramie bj 06-14-2011 07:17 PM

Today recieved finished blocks from:
OKDarla
Reeskylr
Recieved F8 from tolepainter54

April am missing f8 from:
letsquilt
rejenea
scollard
tapngram
wanda123

moonwork42029 06-14-2011 08:02 PM

Originally Posted by rejenea
Received F8's from tolepainter54 and frogquilter.

I've completed all the blocks and will they ALL will be mailed out on July 1st.

rejenea -- have you mailed your f8's. I don't have mine from you and I have seen your name on several lists too....hoping the mail monster didn't have a feast with your fabrics :shock:

PokerDiva 06-15-2011 05:20 AM

I beleive she said she was going to mail them on July 1st. Or maybe that was completed blocks. Sorry I should have thought about that first.

Originally Posted by moonwork42029

Originally Posted by rejenea
Received F8's from tolepainter54 and frogquilter.

I've completed all the blocks and will they ALL will be mailed out on July 1st.

rejenea -- have you mailed your f8's. I don't have mine from you and I have seen your name on several lists too....hoping the mail monster didn't have a feast with your fabrics :shock: