Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 5.0-EAST Group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-5-0-east-group-t120544.html)

Crafty3790 06-17-2011 05:22 PM

I assembled my blocks it's going to be beautiful I'm trying to decide what color sash I will use.Thank you so much everyone for all your beautiful work.

reeskylr 06-17-2011 09:44 PM

Originally Posted by Crafty3790
I assembled my blocks it's going to be beautiful I'm trying to decide what color sash I will use.Thank you so much everyone for all your beautiful work.

Love those blocks you just posted. Moonwork did one of those twisty ones. hehe.

We need pics of you putting those lovelies together too!

dogsgod 06-18-2011 03:30 AM

Originally Posted by monarchbee
Today, I received a beautiful basket block from dogsgod. I mailed your block to you on June 6. I hope you received it.

Thanks!

Received it and several others, will update once all this graduation/wedding etc stuff in my life is over!

moonwork42029 06-18-2011 08:02 AM

Originally Posted by reeskylr

lol...I think your f8 is one or two from being next to work on....wonder oh wonder what you'll end up with...bawhawhawha.... are you worried about being a guinea piglet for my learning experiences???

monarchbee 06-18-2011 08:31 AM

Today I mailed blocks to:

rejenea
OKDarla
Bibliostone
Brenda5
Nursebonnie
jaciqltznot
tolepainter

To date I have sent out blocks to all swappers except:

letsquilt
scollard
tapngram
wanda123

Enjoyed the process! Thanks for all the blocks I have received!

reeskylr 06-18-2011 09:12 AM

Originally Posted by moonwork42029

Originally Posted by reeskylr

lol...I think your f8 is one or two from being next to work on....wonder oh wonder what you'll end up with...bawhawhawha.... are you worried about being a guinea piglet for my learning experiences???

lol
I love surprises actually. I've also experimented on these poor swappers. They probably have Shock Face <tm>. :mrgreen:

Crafty3790 06-18-2011 09:19 AM

You guys are to funny.

reeskylr 06-18-2011 10:11 AM

You guys are to funny.

:shock: <--- Boomerang Swappers Shock Face, which we lovingly call BSSF.

Brought to you by the Buawhahaha Swappers <tm> 8-) ... who hide behind sunglasses and wait...

Jupiter 06-18-2011 12:01 PM

Randy took 4 envelopes to the post office just now. So look out for your blocks to come:

rejenea
tolepainter54
bibliostone
jacqltznok

I'll have to look and see what I have received and not posted yet. I'll post photos soon.

hugs, Jupiter

Crafty3790 06-18-2011 01:18 PM

Love the face.