Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 5.0-EAST Group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-5-0-east-group-t120544.html)

Jupiter 06-27-2011 09:03 PM

I live in California and my cousin is in Texas. It would be fun to go and play with her..... someday we will get a vacation!

Originally Posted by jetnica

Originally Posted by Jupiter
Wonderful.... I can hardly wait to see it! What kind of embroidery machine do you have, and do you like it? My cousin got a Brother one , and isn't able to get it to do much. She's kind of disappointed with it, tho some classes would probably help.

I think I'd like to have one, but then where would I put it? sigh...

hugs, Jup

Originally Posted by Crafty3790
Jupiter yours is next on my agenda I have a pretty hibiscus embroidery I want to do for the center. I'm having so much fun with my embroidery machine I also have the program to design my own so sometimes I tweak them to fit what I want better. I have a trout ready for a fish fabric I got.

I have a brother, and I LOVE IT! -- but I don't know what I'm doing so I'm sure there's a ton of stuff I'm not doing. =D

QuilterMomma 06-28-2011 05:55 AM

Originally Posted by reeskylr

Originally Posted by Crafty3790
I haves brother Disney innovis I love it I also have a viking rose.don't ask how many machines I have I don't know when to stop.

I keep looking on Ebay at the cheaper ones, something around 400 or less. Then I see all these majorly expensive ones and wonder how a cheapie can do much.

Also, dogsgod and Frogquilter, glad you liked the blocks :D

I have a Bernina 165E, older model, and it works fabulous. I truly love it. Also, if you are going to get the machine, you surely should get the program to go with it. I have the Artista 4 programl, have not upgraded for awhile, and it allows me to do more designs and split larger embroideries. I did a poem quilt once and it took several hoopings, but with the program, I was able to split it and it decreased the amount of extras I had to do. It was the quilter's poem. The two work very good together. Also, when you have the program, the designs are much cheaper. I can get some for $1. a piece because I can just download them on computer and not have to buy card. Lots of options. I like my Bernina over Viking.

moonwork42029 06-28-2011 07:23 AM

Bookworm's grown up block is leaving Possum Trot today.... will post sneak picture later

jetnica 06-28-2011 07:24 AM

Got a F8 from tapngram today - your block will go out tomorrow. =D

PokerDiva 06-28-2011 07:47 AM

Tapngram, your block will be in the mail today.

rejenea 06-28-2011 11:48 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Received this beautiful block from Jupiter. I sent the polka dots and it is hard to see but her fabric has little bright red flower. Just adorable.

Thank you Jupitor

Passamaquoddy Trail
[ATTACH=CONFIG]218129[/ATTACH]

monarchbee 06-28-2011 12:59 PM

Tapngram, your block went into the mail today!

bibliostone 06-28-2011 02:09 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Got a pretty block from reeskylr today (thanks!) and an F8 from tapngram yesterday. Such cute nautical fabric.

joanelizbay 06-28-2011 02:48 PM

Goldendog did you get my email in PM for the block you offered a pattern of? I hope it didnt go to my "junk" email box. Let me know please!!

moonwork42029 06-28-2011 03:47 PM

:twisted: I got 4 yes 4 paper piecing books in the last couple days.... :shock: So the rest of you ... that I still have my hands on your fabric or are waiting to send yours .... you might need to be worried :roll: (Feeling a little like lab rats now are we????)