Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 5.0-NORTH Group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-5-0-north-group-t120542.html)

materialgrl 08-15-2011 08:28 AM

I have 11 done,I hope you don't mind most of mine are the same pattern,they are coming out so nice,I decided why change since I seem to have this down,I hope you like them.

AngieS 08-15-2011 12:43 PM

Materialgrl,

I don't mind. In fact that is kind of what I was thinking. I have several patterns that I keep using over and over because of the time restraints. I need to get them done quickly and make them look right so doing the ones that need to be done the same sure helps when cutting. Cut them all up then chain piecing! ;) The race is on! ;)

PokerDiva 08-15-2011 01:19 PM

2 Attachment(s)
I received pretties from Havplenty and MFQS. Thank you ladies!!!!

From Havplenty
[ATTACH=CONFIG]242344[/ATTACH]

From MFQS
[ATTACH=CONFIG]242345[/ATTACH]

materialgrl 08-15-2011 02:04 PM

Thanks for the input, they are coming out 12 1/2 inches and everything looks good,at least they are all going to different places,some blocks just scream to be different,so those are going to the bottom of the pile,so ladies if yours is on the bottom you will know they were little stinkers and needed some extra TLC

Carsey 08-16-2011 04:19 AM

I received my block from MFQS. I will post photos later.

Blessings!
Carole

LovingIzabella 08-16-2011 05:01 AM

Hi Ladies
I received the following note from Lillie:

"Please note to all that I will not be sending a fat eigth for this swap. I will be sending out each person's made block by the deadline."

She has had to deal with some issues within her family this time around.
Hugs
April

montanablu 08-16-2011 07:07 AM

Originally Posted by LovingIzabella
Hi Ladies

"Please note to all that I will not be sending a fat eigth for this swap. I will be sending out each person's made block by the deadline."

Hugs
April

April,

Please tell Lillie that a block is not necessary for me. She has family to take care of & they come first. Just have her add the F8 to her own stash for future use. I really would prefer she not bother with making mine.
Let her know too, that I'm keeping her & her family in my prayers. Hope all is well soon!

Cindy

karenpatrick 08-16-2011 07:56 AM

Originally Posted by montanablu

Originally Posted by LovingIzabella
Hi Ladies

Hugs
April

April,

Please tell Lillie that a block is not necessary for me. She has family to take care of & they come first. Just have her add the F8 to her own stash for future use. I really would prefer she not bother with making mine.
Let her know too, that I'm keeping her & her family in my prayers. Hope all is well soon!

Cindy

Same here. I'm sure she has better things to do right now. She can keep my F8, too. Add it to her stash.

MFQS 08-16-2011 08:24 AM

Lillie - please don't worry about my block. I agree... add it to your stash then when things get better with your family make YOURSELF a quilt from all of them and wrap up in it. We're all in this together!

MFQS 08-16-2011 08:27 AM

1 Attachment(s)
It's been a while since my last picture post. Here are the 12 blocks I've received since then. Top to bottom, left to right...

Craft Phanatic, Montanablu, LauraEllen,
(unknown), AngieS, JudyVA
Karen Patrick, Bolin0909, Ok Darla

Please let me know who did the beautiful basket block center left. PattiS47 suggested I put my online name in the seam allowance of each of the grown-ups I return. I think that's a good idea for all of us.

My quilt's going to be beautiful, ladies. You'll all help keep me and my husband warm this winter!

I hung these on my design wall, Patti - aren't you proud of me?
[ATTACH=CONFIG]242677[/ATTACH]