Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 7.0-FIRE Group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-7-0-fire-group-t182723.html)

Yosamitesa 03-29-2012 04:31 PM

2 Attachment(s)
I received completed blocks from:

Veronika
[ATTACH=CONFIG]323717[/ATTACH]

and from wandalou
[ATTACH=CONFIG]323718[/ATTACH]

Yosamitesa 03-29-2012 04:45 PM

Updated lists

Waiting on fabrics from:
LindaC
tildiemae
wandalou

Received completed blocks from:
Abby's Mom
buddy'smom
LovingIzabella
moonrise
quiltingnonie
Veronika
wandalou

Sent blocks home to:
Abby's Mom (3/22) - received
goldendog55 (3/19) - received
jahaper (3/19) - received
moonrise (3/23) - received
NDQuilts (3/19) - received
quiltingnonie (3/22)
Veronika (3/23) - received
yayaquilts (3/19) - received

Completed blocks going home tomorrow:
buddy'smom - Yours took me a bit to find a good block design, however once I finished it, hubby said it is one of his most favorites I have done so far!!!
MdmSew'n'Sew - Your fabric was fun and bright and I tried to help keep it fun and bright. :)
QuilterMomma - I tried to keep with the thought of your daughter in mind and how truly blessed you are to have such an amazing daughter that you have raised.

Working on blocks for:
buslady
LovingIzabella
Izabella's special block

I believe that is it!!! :)

Yosamitesa 03-29-2012 07:52 PM

LovingIzabella - your block and your daughter's block are coming home tomorrow!!! I have 4 packages going out tomorrow. LovingIzabella, buddy'smom, MdmSew'n'Sew, & QuilterMomma. :)

LovingIzabella - I had an idea for your block, until my mom got ahold of my book (501 Rotary Cut Blocks) and said do to this one, so I followed mom's advice and it turned out AMAZING!!!

LovingIzabella's daughter's block - I knew which fabric to use and the perfect pattern to showcase it. It is a simple pattern, but I wanted the fabric to stand out and speak for it's blue self!!! :)

yayaquilts 03-29-2012 07:57 PM

I received two finished blocks today, one from Abby's mom and one from wandalou. Great blocks! They will go really well with the other ones I have received. wandalou: I love the fabrics with ladders and helmets (I haven't seen either one before and I thought I had most fire fabrics)!! Thank you both!!

I had hoped to start making blocks today, but I had to deal with an issue I wish I hadn't had to deal with. :(

On a brighter note I did get to watch my almost 2 yr old grandson, Brody in his swim lesson and hold my 9 mon old granddaughter, Hallee. I get to spend the day with all 4 lil angels tomorrow. I love them so much and they make me smile all over. I thank God for them and how they can turn a bad day into a great day!!:)

Hoping to get some blocks done on Sat and Sunday before my carpal tunnel surgery on Monday morning!!

wanda lou 03-30-2012 03:38 AM

Glad you liked it.

Veronika 03-30-2012 03:39 AM

Originally Posted by Yosamitesa (Post 5100632)
I received completed blocks from:

Veronika
[ATTACH=CONFIG]323717[/ATTACH]

you are the first person who received her block back. I had a look at my list. Shipping took 8 days. That's ok ;)

Yosamitesa 03-30-2012 06:27 AM

Originally Posted by Veronika (Post 5101512)
you are the first person who received her block back. I had a look at my list. Shipping took 8 days. That's ok ;)

WOO HOO!!! :) I absolutely LOVE it!!! Told hubby last night i need to get my tumbler template out and start using it. I've wanted a tumbler quilt and maybe now I have the motivation to do it!!! :) I'm SO excited!!! :) BTW...thank you for the surprise for my lil guy!!! It is just the thing he will need next week after surgery!!! :) Hugs!

buslady 03-30-2012 07:30 AM

Out of town for last couple of days, but mailed out the 5 finished blocks. Got one more squishy in the mail, forgot my list, but if I remember correctly it was from Madmsewnsew. Got one beautiful block back. Will post pictures next week. I have the weekends to sew, and the church Easter carnival is tomorrow, so that will take a little chunk out of my time. But I should be able to get a few done again this weekend. This is sew much fun!

Yosamitesa 03-30-2012 08:21 AM

Heading to the post office right now. Have packages for LovingIzabella, buddy'smom, QuilterMomma, and MdmSew'n'Sew!!!

QuilterMomma 03-30-2012 10:31 AM

That tumbler block is so cute. Looking forward to some squishies in the mail and to mailing them back!