Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 7.0-FIRE Group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-7-0-fire-group-t182723.html)

Yosamitesa 03-30-2012 02:09 PM

Buslady - you block is done!!! Will go out tomorrow.

wanda lou - will work on your block tonight!!!

Still waiting on fat 8ths from LindaC & tildiemae.

Veronika 03-31-2012 01:11 AM

good morning,
I received fabric from buslady today

waiting for f8 from
buddysmom, LindaC, tildiermae

got f8 from the rest of the list

sent back
AbbysMom, goldendog55, jahaper, MdmSew'nSew, moonrise, 'QuilterMomma, quintingnonie, wandalou, yayaquilts, Yosamitesa

jahaper 03-31-2012 01:51 PM

I just mailed blocks to Abby's Mom, buddy'smom, goldendog55, NDQuilts, quiltingnonie, Veronika, and Yosamitesa.

Have received blocks from buddy;smom, moonrise, quiltingnonie, and Yosamitesa.

Still waiting for f8's from LindaC, tildiemae and yayaquilts.

Now I'm off to work.
Have a great day!!!

Janelle

Veronika 03-31-2012 02:12 PM

hello jahaper,

please please show some pictures! I'm real nosey and it's exciting to see what the other get ;)

yayaquilts 03-31-2012 06:42 PM

6 Attachment(s)
This Boom swap I've decided to make several small quilts, so I sent out several different fabrics.
Here's the blocks I have received so far. I just love them all! Thank you boomers!!!

From April (lovingizabella)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]324256[/ATTACH]

From Lisa (moonrise)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]324257[/ATTACH]

From Kimberly (buddy's mom)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]324258[/ATTACH]

From Cindy (yosamitesa)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]324259[/ATTACH]

From Joan (Abby's mom)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]324260[/ATTACH]

From Wandalou
[ATTACH=CONFIG]324261[/ATTACH]

Veronika 03-31-2012 11:26 PM

hello Karen,
you got some wonderful blocks and you will get nice quilts with it!
I got the Mary Engelbreit fabric from you and I loved it!

LovingIzabella 04-01-2012 08:57 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Hello everyone,
Beautiful beautiful blocks so far! I received my very first one back yesterday and it is from Moonrise. I LOVE it!! Thank you so very much.
I cannot wait to see my block & Izabella's block Yosa :)
I am so glad we are all moving along so well.
Huge Hugs
April

buslady 04-01-2012 06:17 PM

Had a great weekend sewing. Finished 6 blocks. They will be in the mail on Tuesday. Abby's Mom, I had such a wonderful idea for your fabric! It turned out a little different than first planned, but I like it! I hope you do too. Goldendog, what cute fabric! Your charity quilts will be awesom, I am sure. I thought my fabric was just right to go with it. I do hope you like it. Jahaper, yours was a challenge, I hope I did it justice. This was a miniature of one of my favorite blocks. I hope you like it as much as I. Quiltingnonie, I am looking forward to seeing your quilt. I love the idea of a two color quilt. I hope you like my interpretation. Yayaquilts, that fabric is gorgeous! I have had the fabric I used for a while now, I absolutely fell in love with it but hadn't come accross just the right fabric/pattern to go with it. I hope you love it, too. Loving Isabella, Wow! I hope you can see that I like to have fun, too! Your fabric inspired me like I have not been inspired in a while. I HOPE YOU LOVE IT? My friend thinks we should take the idea and do a whole quilt. DH was impressed, and that is hard to do. Again, I say, THIS IS SEW MUCH FUN?
Oh, still need f8 from tildemae, lindac, and buddys mom.

jacquie 04-01-2012 11:16 PM

hello all, i'm 'sew' glad to be joining you all!!! this looks such a great group!! thanks for letting me sneak in through the back door!!! lol...

i'm just off to work for a couple of hours, but i will be reading up on all of the fun when i get back! catch you soon!!
love jacquie xxxx

Veronika 04-02-2012 12:39 AM

hope you will enjoy your blocks. First we must send/get our fabrics from you. But from Germany to Scotland the way is not so far like from USA to me ;)
hugs and