Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 7.0-FIRE Group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-7-0-fire-group-t182723.html)

MdmSew'n'Sew 04-03-2012 03:03 AM

My first two babies are all grown up and home now - thank you, Yosamitesa and moonrise, I will post pictures tonight, still do not have a F8 from tildiemae, LindaC's is on its way along with my DQ from her, have washed most of my fabrics, can start working on babies within the next day or two so I can send them home - except for LovingIzabella and maybe buddy's mom, hope to meet up with them in a couple of weeks - how cool is that?

LovingIzabella 04-03-2012 03:44 AM

Originally Posted by Veronika (Post 5111018)
hi April - you are right of course! :D I didn't remember the name. Many thank for your help

You are very welcome :)

Originally Posted by yayaquilts (Post 5111073)
Welcome, Jacquie! Boom swaps are so fun.

April: did you send us Jacquie's address? I didn't get it. But I can't cut fabric as yet.
I had my carpal tunnel surgery on my left hand this am and all went well. Smaller bandage this time than when I had my right hand done 4 years ago. I can wiggle my fingers; but they are still numb, which the doctor told me they would be all day. I can take the big bandage off Friday and replace with a bandaid. Doctor said no lifting or "housework, like vacuuming," only light activity, so I'm hoping I can sew a little maybe tomorrow!

I was going to send it last night but my laptop died :( I will be sending it to you all today. So very sorry about that. I am glad to hear your surgery went well. Just remember to take the time to heal and do not overdue it :)

Originally Posted by MdmSew'n'Sew (Post 5112445)
My first two babies are all grown up and home now - thank you, Yosamitesa and moonrise, I will post pictures tonight, still do not have a F8 from tildiemae, LindaC's is on its way along with my DQ from her, have washed most of my fabrics, can start working on babies within the next day or two so I can send them home - except for LovingIzabella and maybe buddy's mom, hope to meet up with them in a couple of weeks - how cool is that?

Yes yes I am so excited and so is mom! I was wondering if maybe Sunday the 15th worked for you? The shop is open then. I will send you a PM.

Love the blocks ladies!
Hugs
April

moonrise 04-03-2012 05:27 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Here's the pretty block from BusLady. :)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]324937[/ATTACH]

QuilterMomma 04-03-2012 07:52 AM

Received grownups frrom Veronika, wandalou and yosamitesa. Thank you ladies. I have not opened anything yet going to wait so I do not loose envelopes with fabric and such.
Waiting for f8s from buddy's mom, LindaC, tildiemae. I wonder if LindaC is having issues over the water from Ireland to US. So fun for foreign swaps. Brings us all together.

Yosamitesa 04-03-2012 09:00 AM

Updated lists...

Waiting on F8's from:
Linda C
tildiemae

Sent completed blocks to:
Abby'sMom (received)
buddy'smom
goldendog55 (received)
jahaper (received)
LovingIzabella
MdmSew'n'Sew (received)
moonrise (received)
NDQuilts (received)
QuilterMomma (received)
quiltingnonie
Veronika (received)
yayaquilts (received)

---buslady, yours is completed and will go out this week. wandalou, yours will be completed this week and will go out.

Grown-up Blocks received
Abby'sMom
buddy'smom
buslady
jahaper
LovingIzabella
moonrise
quiltingnonie
Veronika
wandalou

LindaC 04-03-2012 09:32 AM

I've posted the last of my f8's so everybody should be receiving them over the next week. I just need to get Jacquie's address to send hers.

QuilterMomma 04-03-2012 12:14 PM

Glad to hear LindaC. They are going to see a lot of water on their way to us.

MdmSew'n'Sew 04-03-2012 05:04 PM

2 Attachment(s)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]325082[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]325083[/ATTACH]Here are the pictures of my first grown-up blocks that found their way home - Yosamitesa and moonrise, you did an awesome job, I can't wait to show them off at my Fibre Arts group in a couple of weeks!You both picked colors that were in the fabric, they look so serene and grown-up, I love them! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!

tildiemae 04-03-2012 06:58 PM

I sent my F8's today to everyone. It has been so much fun to open each envelope and see the pretty fabric everyone has chosen. I'm looking forward to creating a block with each one. Happy spring to everyone. Was the extra person added?

wanda lou 04-03-2012 10:05 PM

I got a beautiful block from Veronika today, Thank you I love it and thank you for the egg dye.