Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 7.0-FIRE Group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-7-0-fire-group-t182723.html)

yayaquilts 04-12-2012 04:33 PM

5 Attachment(s)
So finally posting some pics of recently received blocks:

From Naomi, ND quilts, "Fire and Water" Block with firefighter fabric
[ATTACH=CONFIG]327311[/ATTACH]

From Lauri, quiltingnonie, "Squares squared" Block

[ATTACH=CONFIG]327312[/ATTACH]

From Veronika in Germany, Fussy cut Paisleys with gold (pic doesn't show true colors very well)log cabins around them
[ATTACH=CONFIG]327313[/ATTACH]

From Onalee, buslady, a pretty 9 patch with my paisley fabric
[ATTACH=CONFIG]327315[/ATTACH]

Thanks fellow boomers--I love them all.

I will be quilting from Wed thru Sunday next week with 2 BFF quilting buddies at our "1st Private Quilt Retreat" at my friend's condo in Lompoc, Central Coast of California and I can't wait!! So I will finally be sewing boom blocks.

Since I haven't been sewing in about a month or so (carpal tunnel surgery and OutOfTown), I wanted to keep all my squishies organized. Once I chose matching fabrics, I put them all together in a baggie or envelope with each of your names. Then I bought a tub to keep them all in. I think this is working great for me!!!!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]327323[/ATTACH]

tildiemae 04-12-2012 06:37 PM

Beautiful blocks!!

jacquie 04-13-2012 10:08 AM

i got my F8 from 'Abby's mom' today, i have some lovely fabrics in mind!!!
i'll get straight onto it! :thumbup:

jacquie 04-13-2012 10:53 AM

1 Attachment(s)
'Abby's mom', i have a choice for you... your fabric is in the middle of your 2 choices... which would you like??
the flower option on the right or the cream/browns on the left??
the choice is yours!! lol...

yayaquilts 04-13-2012 01:26 PM

I too have a choice for Abby's mom:
I have a sunflower fabric that goes really well with your golden floral fabric (it's browns, yellows and a bit of burnt orange). Would you mind if I used it in your block?
Karen
:)

tildiemae 04-13-2012 03:28 PM

Thanks Moonrise...I got my block today...it is so pretty! I will try and post a picture soon.

NDQuilts 04-13-2012 03:44 PM

Jacquie,

Your fabric reached me today. I now have everyones fabrics received and a pile of blocks waiting to go out.

jacquie 04-14-2012 04:51 AM

'buddys mom' i got your F8 in the post today, just to let you know, that your's is completed and back out in the post to you! :thumbup:
keep a look out for it!!
hugs, jacquie xxxx

buddy'smom 04-14-2012 07:39 AM

Thanks so much, your'e should be arriving soon.
Hugs,
Kimberly

Originally Posted by jacquie (Post 5139780)
'buddys mom' i got your F8 in the post today, just to let you know, that your's is completed and back out in the post to you! :thumbup:
keep a look out for it!!
hugs, jacquie xxxx

wanda lou 04-14-2012 11:49 AM

Shame on me, went to finish up my blocks and it was Linda C's fabric that I had received not Jacquie's Sorry for the mistake guys. Any way all my blocks are finished except for Jacquies when I get your fabric i will get your block made and sent out.

I made Linda C's block ( love that blue fabric) will mail it on Monday, And I received a beautiful block today from Jahaper. I have received 6 blocks so far and I love everyone of them, I can't wait to make my quilt. The only problem my entire family is claiming the quilt. I tell them this one is mine.