Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 7.0-FIRE Group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-7-0-fire-group-t182723.html)

buslady 05-04-2012 05:02 AM

I just love seeing the work everyone does! Especially as compared to my choices. It is interesting how each person interprets the fabrics. That is one of the reasons I like to see the pictures. Keep em coming!! PLEASE!!

Yosamitesa 05-04-2012 06:14 AM

Sorry it took me so long to get some of those posted. Been a rough few weeks around my house. :( Oh well!!! I'm back and ready to play some more!!!

LovingIzabella 05-04-2012 07:24 AM

Such beautiful blocks everyone is making! I love to see the eye candy.
I have completed blocks going home today to:
Jahaper
LindaC
NDQuilts
QuilterMomma
Veronika

I still have to make the following blocks:
buddy'smom
buslady
goldendog55
tildiemae
WandaLou

If anyone needs anything let me know :)
I love all of the blocks I have received and will be posting pictures this weekend as I finally have the batteries in and the card!
Hugs
April

buddy'smom 05-04-2012 07:33 AM

Mailed back a block to Jackie, and handed April's block to her last night and this should complete my blocks going out??

jacquie 05-04-2012 10:56 AM

mmm, my name isn't on there... or have you done mine? lol... if 'sew' ignore me;)
:p

lovely blocks!! yosamitesa!!! giving me lots of inspiration!!

Originally Posted by LovingIzabella (Post 5193234)
Such beautiful blocks everyone is making! I love to see the eye candy.
I have completed blocks going home today to:
Jahaper
LindaC
NDQuilts
QuilterMomma
Veronika

I still have to make the following blocks:
buddy'smom
buslady
goldendog55
tildiemae
WandaLou

If anyone needs anything let me know :)
I love all of the blocks I have received and will be posting pictures this weekend as I finally have the batteries in and the card!
Hugs
April

wanda lou 05-04-2012 03:31 PM

Jacquie I mailed your block home, have you got it yet?

jacquie 05-04-2012 10:44 PM

oooh! a reasone to blush! lol... it has arrived yet, but i will be on the look out for it!! thank you!!!
i'm loving how my blocks are sitting together!! thanks to you ladies, my quilt will be wonderful!!!![
hugs all! :):) love jacquie xxx
QUOTE=wanda lou;5194075]Jacquie I mailed your block home, have you got it yet?[/QUOTE]

yayaquilts 05-05-2012 08:32 AM

I finished some blocks yesterday to return home for both of my Boom swaps. Heading home (mailed yesterday) are blocks to Laurie (quiltingnonie) and Joan (Abby's mom). Hope you like your blocks!! Hoping to get some more blocks done this week. Not as fast as I was since my hand surgery. My hand is doing better, but aches a lot when I need to do some squaring up. So I am mixing up the "making" process so it doesn't hurt too much from too much cutting.

buslady 05-05-2012 08:02 PM

Take it easy Yaya, dont push too hard. It will all come together. Let your hand heal proper, that is most important!

yayaquilts 05-05-2012 09:52 PM

Originally Posted by buslady (Post 5196799)
Take it easy Yaya, dont push too hard. It will all come together. Let your hand heal proper, that is most important!

Thanks!! I will!!