Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 7.0-FIRE Group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-7-0-fire-group-t182723.html)

MdmSew'n'Sew 05-07-2012 05:18 PM

Sorry I haven't been here for a while, I received squishies from Quiltingnonie and Yayaquilts - I took a picture of all the blocks so far, I will post them tomorrow night - they're playing together so well, they're going to be a fantastic quilt! I've been working on several blocks for this swap, hope to get some sent out this week, it's hard sometimes to get to the Post Office, I finally mailed my April DQ out last Saturday, on my way to the North Star Quilting Guild Quilt Show in Somers, NY - what a fantastic show, life is definitely too busy and crowded right now!

goldendog55 05-07-2012 07:00 PM

I haven't updated for a while. I'm very busy sewing blocks, so that I can get both groups finished before June 7, where I'll have a very big foot surgery. I know I won't feel like sewing for a while after that.

So, here's the update, and feel free to contact me if I have some of the info wrong.
I've received all of my f8's, which is the first Boom group for me where that has happened:).

I've sent blocks to: Abby's mom, buddy's mom, Loving Izabella, QuilterMomma, and Yosamitesa.

I've received blocks from: buddy's mom, buslady, jahaper, moonrise, NDquilts, quiltingnonie, Veronika, wandalou, and Yosamitesa. If you don't see your name here, and you've sent it, again let me know. I've probably received it, and my records aren't updated enough.

Thank you for all of the nice blocks for the kids' quilts. Some of the blocks are really originals, and some of them have made me laugh out loud! If I have time before June, I'll take some group pictures.

MdmSew'n'Sew 05-08-2012 02:42 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Here's a picture of the blocks that have made it home so far ... see how nicely they play together? They're going to be a beautiful quilt!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]333730[/ATTACH]

Here are the latest blocks from Yaya and Quiltingnonie - beautiful, as are all the rest.:thumbup:
[ATTACH=CONFIG]333731[/ATTACH]

Thank you, everyone!

Yosamitesa 05-08-2012 06:26 AM

I SEE mine that I sent!!! Looks AMAZING with all of the others!!! Thank you for sharing. I need to take a picture of all of mine together. :)

yayaquilts 05-08-2012 07:10 AM

Originally Posted by Yosamitesa (Post 5201893)
I SEE mine that I sent!!! Looks AMAZING with all of the others!!! Thank you for sharing. I need to take a picture of all of mine together. :)

Me too!! I have to say I had a bit of a time deciding on colors to match your fabric; challenges are good though, especially those that force us to think 'outside the box'!!. But seeing all your finished blocks together they really all look great together and your focus fabric is really shining!!

LovingIzabella 05-08-2012 08:54 AM

Okay I have completed blocks going home today to:
buslady
goldendog55
tildiemae
That leaves me blocks to make for:
buddy'smom
Wanda Lou
and yes Jacquie lol (I will also be sending my fabric with your completed block)
Love all of the blocks I am seeing what beautiful work.
Hugs
April

jacquie 05-08-2012 09:40 AM

these are lovely colours together!! it's going to be a stunning top!!!

Originally Posted by MdmSew'n'Sew (Post 5201448)
Here's a picture of the blocks that have made it home so far ... see how nicely they play together? They're going to be a beautiful quilt!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]333730[/ATTACH]

Here are the latest blocks from Yaya and Quiltingnonie - beautiful, as are all the rest.:thumbup:
[ATTACH=CONFIG]333731[/ATTACH]

Thank you, everyone!

Abby's Mom 05-08-2012 04:08 PM

Goldendog55 please check your records I sent your blocks (Fire and Water) out together on April 9th. Please tell me they made it!!

LindaC 05-09-2012 03:21 AM

5 Attachment(s)
Here are the blocks I've received from
Veronika, WandaLou, quiltingnonie, Jahaper and lovingIzabella.
Thank you all so much ladies, these are all beautiful.
LindaC

LindaC 05-09-2012 03:23 AM

2 Attachment(s)
These are the blocks I received from buslady and moonrise.
Thank you so much for such beautiful blocks. I love them all.
LindaC