Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 7.0-FIRE Group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-7-0-fire-group-t182723.html)

jacquie 06-08-2012 07:06 AM

cindy, i'm pleased you love as much as i!!
i adore the fabric you used to go with mine, such a lovely paisley pattern through it!!
just wonderful!!
hopefully you may have enough of my fabric to 'squeeze' out one for you to keep also... could maybe turn it into a cushion cover??? i love the block pattern you used!! very nice pattern! i will have to look out for it, was it from 'quilterscache'?
thanks again!!
((hugs))!!

Yosamitesa 06-08-2012 08:21 AM

Originally Posted by jacquie (Post 5273914)
i adore the fabric you used to go with mine, such a lovely paisley pattern through it!!
just wonderful!!
hopefully you may have enough of my fabric to 'squeeze' out one for you to keep also... could maybe turn it into a cushion cover??? i love the block pattern you used!! very nice pattern! i will have to look out for it, was it from 'quilterscache'?
thanks again!!
((hugs))!!

Honestly, I can't lay my hands on the pattern right now. As soon as I do, I'll let you know where it came from. :D

Yosamitesa 06-09-2012 05:16 PM

Originally Posted by jacquie (Post 5273914)
just wonderful!!
thanks again!!
((hugs))!!

It is called "My Favorite Quilt" http://www.quilterscache.com/M/MyFav...uiltBlock.html

jacquie 06-10-2012 10:55 AM

ahhh, brilliant!! thank you... this pattern is going into my fav's pile!!!
a must!!! thanks for looking it out for me!!!
xxxxxx

Originally Posted by Yosamitesa (Post 5277514)

Yosamitesa 06-10-2012 12:57 PM

Originally Posted by jacquie (Post 5279104)
ahhh, brilliant!! thank you... this pattern is going into my fav's pile!!!
a must!!! thanks for looking it out for me!!!
xxxxxx

Yea!!! It really is a very fun, easy and quick pattern. :)

NDQuilts 06-11-2012 06:13 AM

Hi all. I know I have been silent lately. So sorry. Life has just gotten really complicated. We are expecting our third child :) and I have been on semi bed rest :( . No housecleaning for me, but also cannot climb the stairs to get to my studio. No cooking, and must rest a set number of hours per day. My preschoolers are learning to adjust, while I am trying to be patient with the situation.

Ladies, all the blocks are done and resting on my ironing board. My MIL is going to help me get these to the post. Going out today are blocks for Onalee, Linda C, LaNan, Beth, and Jacquie. The rest will follow ASAP. I am so sorry that so many are waiting on me. Thanks for understanding and happy quilting.

Naomi

yayaquilts 06-11-2012 08:16 AM

No worries, NDQuilts! Be sure to "rest" a lot. I'm sure that isn't easy with two little ones (my daughter pulled a couple muscles in her shoulder, from carrying her third in a sling--and now resting it so it can heal is a very difficult thing to find time to do with a 5 yr, 2 yr and 1 yr. She goes to physical therapy, but she just really needs to not use her right arm at all-but impossible).

I think there are several of us (me included) who are a bit behind in finishing blocks. I had a couple surgeries in the middle of all this--recovering well now, but still need to get several blocks done for 2 swaps.

Yosamitesa 06-11-2012 08:24 AM

NDQuilts, you take care of YOU and that baby! If there is anything we can do to help you, let us know!!! Take it easy and NO worries!!! HUGS!

Abby's Mom 06-11-2012 02:59 PM

NDQuilts no pressure from here :) Babies are much more important than a quilt block!

My final 3 blocks go into the mail tomorrow to Jacquie, tildiemae & LindaC.

Waiting for blocks from MdmSew'n'Sew, QuilterMomma, tildiemae (& NDQuilts).

If my list doesn't agree with your list, please let me know.

Again, if life gets in the way......please don't anyone feel pressure from me! I have thoroughly enjoyed this swap and have received a lot of wonderful blocks!

buslady 06-12-2012 06:27 AM

Same here! Babies are to come first, above all else. Those blocks will get done when you feel up to it. Just rest and relax!!!