Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 7.0-FIRE Group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-7-0-fire-group-t182723.html)

LovingIzabella 06-12-2012 11:39 AM

Take care of you and that baby ND :)
Jacquie hopefully you have my fabric and completed block soon. I am so glad you like your block Wanda :)
Glad to see you all chugging along
Hugs
April

jacquie 06-12-2012 12:20 PM

Naomi, take care of yourself and your 'wee boba'!! we can all wait, that's not a problem!!
how exciting!! a new baby to love and cherish!!!

NDQuilts 06-12-2012 12:41 PM

Thanks all for your gracious words. Baby is quite a big blessing. Funny thing is that I feel great, no morning sickness etc, but need to lay low until this first trimester is over to aviod a hemmorage. We have our ultrasounds on Thursday AM and are praying for good news. Can't wait to see a heartbeat and meet this little one.

QuilterMomma 06-12-2012 02:51 PM

Oh my, you better behave then. Know what that one is like. I will be praying with you on a good report.

Yosamitesa 06-12-2012 04:34 PM

Got a fabulous block from jacquie today!

moonrise 06-12-2012 06:19 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Received this lovely block (and a lovely note!) from MdmSew'n'Sew a few days ago. Thanks so much! :)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]341708[/ATTACH]

LindaC 06-13-2012 02:04 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Yosamitesa
here is a photo of the block I sent to you. Hope this helps.

Yosamitesa 06-13-2012 03:12 AM

Yes it does!!! Thank you SO much!!!

buslady 06-13-2012 05:35 AM

I have received 2 blocks this last week, can't remember right now who they were from, but will get pictures and send PM's tomorrow, I hope. Off work a couple of days and can't seem to catch up. Tonight will be the first night home for a while now, I sure hope to get my MOJO on and work on some stuff.

MdmSew'n'Sew 06-13-2012 07:55 AM

I have two more blocks that came in the last couple of weeks, one from Goldendog55 and the other from, if I remember correctly, buslady, or maybe Abby's Mom (I think I've received blocks back from each of them, just don't remember which one came in when) - life is getting in the way right now, I just got my pink slip yesterday, my contract ends on 6/29, so whatever blocks I don't have finished by then, I will have plenty of free time to complete and mail out the first week of July :(
There are a few done and sitting in their baggies on my coffee table right now, but haven't had a chance to get to the PO yet, my work hours are crazy and I've been tied up on Saturdays too. I will take a picture of all the blocks that have come home as soon as I can, they are getting to know each other and I have to say they are all perfectly lovely and have become best friends. I can hardly wait to put them all together in a quilt, they get along so well, I know it will be spendiferous!