Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 7.0-FIRE Group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-7-0-fire-group-t182723.html)

QuilterMomma 06-29-2012 07:43 AM

The tan looks dark; sorry, thought I had that the same shade, but my points are perfect and I returned your leftover fabric so you could make another block if you needed for your memory quilt.

moonrise 06-29-2012 05:09 PM

Originally Posted by QuilterMomma (Post 5325987)
The tan looks dark; sorry, thought I had that the same shade, but my points are perfect and I returned your leftover fabric so you could make another block if you needed for your memory quilt.

Thanks for returning the leftovers. I appreciate it, and I love the block. :) The tan looks lighter in person, so perhaps it was my camera being goofy or the lighting in the room.

jacquie 06-30-2012 02:53 AM

wow, a really fun and lovely block arrived today from 'goldendog'! thanks 'sew' much!!

that's me got all my F8's now!! yeah!!!
this is my last 4 to make and send off!! that's great!!

looking at my list, i only have a few left to 'come home'...
here's my update, thanks ladies! :thumbup:

waiting grownup blocks from:

MdmSew'n'sew
tildiemae
yayaquilts

jacquie 06-30-2012 08:03 AM

yeeaaahhh!!!
at last!!

i have the last 4 of my blocks finished and packed up ready to go!!!

blocks going out in the post are for...
goldendog55
Lovingizabella
NDQuilts
Quiltermomma

love and hugs everyone!!!
jacquie xxxx

LindaC 06-30-2012 08:09 AM

Okay ladies
I have one block left to make tonight. Everything else is ready to go in the post. Unfortunately our post office here is not open on a Saturday so it will be Monday before they are on their way across the ocean to you.
LindaC

jahaper 06-30-2012 09:13 AM

LindaC I received your grown up Block Yesterday. Thanks. Now I only have 2 more blocks to come home.

LindaC 06-30-2012 09:41 AM

Originally Posted by jahaper (Post 5328433)
LindaC I received your grown up Block Yesterday. Thanks. Now I only have 2 more blocks to come home.

glad it made it to your house
LindaC

Abby's Mom 07-01-2012 05:01 PM

The latest editions to my FIRE group

4 Attachment(s)
Her are the latest blocks I received from:
Jacquie
QuilterMomma
LindaC
NDquilts

Thanks soooo much! They are all great as you can see. Listed in order as named.

jacquie 07-02-2012 02:13 AM

these look GREAT together!!!
you're going to have a super quilt!!
thanks for showing us!!!
jacquie xxxxx

buslady 07-02-2012 06:15 AM

Got blocks from Jacquie and Quiltermama over the last week or so. Got all mixed up and lost my list, but I found it!!! Yea, knew it had to be there somewhere!! I have all my finished blocks except Tildiemae and MdmSew'n'sew. They are all going together very beautifully. As soon as I get the last 2, I will put them all on my design wall and take a picture!! Thanks ladies for a great swap.