Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 7.0-FIRE Group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-7-0-fire-group-t182723.html)

Yosamitesa 03-17-2012 08:34 PM

Originally Posted by LovingIzabella (Post 5068911)
Ugh I am a bonehead sometimes. Yosa not Yose so sorry still glad to hear your day has been good :)
I am sore and going to bed..I have a feeling the tube from my shunt may be loose and irritating an organ in my body ugh!
Hugs
April

OH NO!!! Hugs!!! If you need help or need anything, let me know. :) Hugs!!! Now...go take it easy!!!

jaharper and goldendog55...y'alls are done and will be in the mail Monday!!! moonrise...fingers crossed I'll get yours done tomorrow...depends on when the baby boy goes to sleep and how long. :)

jahaper 03-17-2012 10:09 PM

I received F8's from goldendog55 & ouiltingnonie today. Now to find patterns.

Veronika 03-18-2012 05:12 AM

all people are busy - expect me :D Terrible, that I must wait so long!!

I think I must wait 10-14 days for receiving any envelope with fabric.
I sent out 15 envelopes with fabrics on friday - the 16th piece of fabric will go out to Ireland tomorrow. I think it will reach LindaC 4 days later. That's the shortest way for me ;) I would be happy, if any member send me a short message, if you receive my envelope.
many thanks forward.
I printed out some pattern and have a look, what will be fine with the fabrics you show here :D

I've only one question: Why you called this group FIRE group - does it mean s.th. special? Sorry my english isn't perfect and perhaps it's a simple thing

MdmSew'n'Sew 03-18-2012 05:21 AM

I received Yosemitea and Moonrise's F8s yesterday - I will be ironing and cutting today, hopefully sending my squishies off tomorrow - Buddy'smom, I have a whole tub full of Christmas fabrics, so bring it on! April, feel better, lots of {{{{{hugs}}}}} winging their way to you.

Veronika 03-18-2012 05:39 AM

Originally Posted by Veronika (Post 5069782)
I've only one question: Why you called this group FIRE group - does it mean s.th. special? Sorry my english isn't perfect and perhaps it's a simple thing

aah - I understand why it called Fire group. Our swap mum gave every group a special, that we can find our group faster. Sorry for asking this. Sometimes the brain works slower :D

LovingIzabella 03-18-2012 06:07 AM

Veri,
Yup you got it :) Once I know how many groups I have I try to figure out something to call each group so the members know where they are. Since we had four groups this time I went with something that has four...the four elements :)
I feel a little better today. The spot only hurts when I sit a certain way or lay on my back. My husband thinks maybe a pulled muscle...I am not too sure. I have had pulled muscles and this pain doesn't feel that way. If it continues I will go to the doctor and have them check it out to be safe. I thank you all for the well wishes and hugs and offers of help. You are truly the best!
And on that note I am going to put a load of laundry in and start sewing on some blocks woooohooo (after I cut and package my fabric that is lol)
Have a fabulous day everyone!
Hugs
April

buddy'smom 03-18-2012 06:09 AM

Yes Ms. April this is what happens when you over due it, I'm gonna beat you with a wet noodle, haha!!! Hope your feeling better. Hugs, mom

Ladies, I'd doing 30's for sure, trying to get them packaged up today-tomorrow and out by Thursday.
Have a great day

Originally Posted by LovingIzabella (Post 5069927)
Veri,
Yup you got it :) Once I know how many groups I have I try to figure out something to call each group so the members know where they are. Since we had four groups this time I went with something that has four...the four elements :)
I feel a little better today. The spot only hurts when I sit a certain way or lay on my back. My husband thinks maybe a pulled muscle...I am not too sure. I have had pulled muscles and this pain doesn't feel that way. If it continues I will go to the doctor and have them check it out to be safe. I thank you all for the well wishes and hugs and offers of help. You are truly the best!
And on that note I am going to put a load of laundry in and start sewing on some blocks woooohooo (after I cut and package my fabric that is lol)
Have a fabulous day everyone!
Hugs
April

Yosamitesa 03-18-2012 06:17 AM

Veri, honey no worries. You are fine!!! I am glad that you are with us and playing. I can't wait for you to receive our fabric and us to receive yours!!! This is SO much fun!!! :)

LindaC 03-18-2012 09:38 AM

Originally Posted by Veronika (Post 5069782)
all people are busy - expect me :D Terrible, that I must wait so long!!

I think I must wait 10-14 days for receiving any envelope with fabric.
I sent out 15 envelopes with fabrics on friday - the 16th piece of fabric will go out to Ireland tomorrow. I think it will reach LindaC 4 days later. That's the shortest way for me ;) I would be happy, if any member send me a short message, if you receive my envelope.
many thanks forward.
I printed out some pattern and have a look, what will be fine with the fabrics you show here :D

Hi Veri
I'll let you know as soon as your fabric gets to me.

LindaC 03-18-2012 09:39 AM

My fabric has arrived and is in the washing machine. Will get it dried, ironed and cut tomorrow so will get them all away in the post on Tuesday.