Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 7.0-FIRE Group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-7-0-fire-group-t182723.html)

LovingIzabella 03-19-2012 01:54 PM

Woohooo I do not know if "we" are on fire but my mailbox sure was today!! I received lovely squishies from:

Veronika (that was pretty quick from Germany :) )
Goldendog55 (I know exactly what I am doing with this one already)
quiltingnonie
yaya
Jahaper
Abby'smom
WandaLou
NDQuilts

Yippeee!! Now I have lots to work on and my Farmer's Wife Pony Club book came today so I am going to start on that too.
So who else had a hot mailbox today?
Hugs
April

NDQuilts 03-19-2012 03:23 PM

I had a hot mailbox. Envelopes from goldendog, jahaper, quiltingnonie, Veronika, and yayaquilts.

Question for jahaper -since this is a neutral, do you have a color preferance with it?

moonrise 03-19-2012 03:33 PM

My mailbox was on fire too! :D I received:

wandalou
NDQuilts
jahaper
QuiltingNonie
yayaquilts
Abbysmom

Gonna start sewing this evening! :)

Yosamitesa 03-19-2012 03:38 PM

OH!!! ME TOO ME TOO!!! I got from...
Abby's Mom
yayaquilts
quiltingnonie
NDQuilts

Time to get busy picking patterns!!! :)

NDQuilts 03-19-2012 04:31 PM

I also found the one from Abbysmom. DH sorted it to the bill pile. He has now been appraised of the swap (again) and I'll be kepping a close eye to make sure no more squishies are diverted.

LovingIzabella 03-19-2012 05:13 PM

Originally Posted by NDQuilts (Post 5074408)
I also found the one from Abbysmom. DH sorted it to the bill pile. He has now been appraised of the swap (again) and I'll be kepping a close eye to make sure no more squishies are diverted.

Oh my! You must tell hubby bills are no fun and therefore I never want to open them. My squishies on the other hand are the BEST and need to be opened and fondled ASAP LOL
Hugs
April

wanda lou 03-19-2012 05:19 PM

My mail box was on fire. Got fabric from Yaya, quiltingnonie, goldendog55, abbys mom and Nd quilts.

goldendog55 03-19-2012 09:40 PM

I've received many f8s from: Abby's Mom (whose completed block is leaving tomorrow), jahaper, moonrise, NDQuilts, quiltingnonie, wandalou, and Yosamitesa. Great fabrics!

jahaper 03-19-2012 09:45 PM

Originally Posted by NDQuilts (Post 5074197)
I had a hot mailbox. Envelopes from goldendog, jahaper, quiltingnonie, Veronika, and yayaquilts.

Question for jahaper -since this is a neutral, do you have a color preferance with it?

Naomi I just want to be surprised. No color preference. Thanks for asking.

I also got 3 squishies in the mail today from Abby's Mom, NDQuilts and wandalou

moonrise 03-20-2012 02:04 AM

I've been sewing for almost 12 hours straight! ;) Grown-up blocks are going out this morning to:

yosamitesa - First time I tried this pattern. I like how it turned out! Hope you do, too. :)

WandaLou - Another "first time" block. Hope you like it! :)

NDQuilts - One of my all-time favorite patterns. Hope you like it, too! :)

jahaper - I went with a simpler block to help show off the fabric better. Hope you enjoy it! :)

QuiltingNonie - I started on this one, not really knowing which direction I'd go. I think it turned out nifty-looking! Not sure if it has an actual block name, but it was fun to make. Hope you like it! :)

yayaquilts - I liked QuiltingNonie's "invention" so I made your block using the same basic idea. Hope you enjoy it! :)

abbysmom - I wasn't sure what to do with your F8 at first, but an idea popped into my head, and I ran with it. Hope you didn't want your scraps back, because all that's left is an 1/8" strip. LOL! Yours is "unique" ... hopefully in a good way. ;)

If anyone wants to peek, there's a link in my sig line that'll take you to my Photobucket account. But if your name is listed above, peeking will ruin the surprise! ;)

I'm headed to bed shortly, but everyone have a great day! :thumbup: