Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 7.0-WATER Group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-7-0-water-group-t182720.html)

jaba 08-08-2012 07:33 AM

this also

1 Attachment(s)
babeyruth this is the gray ...do you remember where you bought it?[ATTACH=CONFIG]354335[/ATTACH]

ljdugas31 08-08-2012 03:46 PM

Originally Posted by jaba (Post 5426341)
LJDugas, The spiral brown and gold is the fabric I'm asking about[ATTACH=CONFIG]354331[/ATTACH]

ya ok joanns, but i think i have some,i will let you know.

daisey 08-08-2012 05:52 PM

yhey have spiral brown fabric in other colors too, they are pretty

babeyruth 08-09-2012 12:57 PM

Hi jaba,
I am currently out of country! Lol but will become tomorrow I will check this weekend and post. Yes it is beautiful I bought that design in different colors, I think it is the company that does kaffe fabric but I'll check. Glad you love it! It's very versatile.

cuppy 08-10-2012 03:59 AM

Boom & members, one block I sent has not been received, it must have been lost or destroyed in mail, because it was not returned. I do believe all have received a block from me, because I have no other notices. all were mailed at same time. I do not remember what sustraley fabric looks like. Sustraley is missing a block from me, I do feel sad. I want to make her another right away and send it to her. Can someone post a picture, or send me a small piece of her fabric to me,so I can make her a block. I will greatly appreciate it. You can pm me.

Thanks cuppy

jaba 08-10-2012 07:09 AM

fabric

1 Attachment(s)
This is what I received from sustraley. Have this little piece left...hope this helps[ATTACH=CONFIG]354699[/ATTACH]

jaba 08-10-2012 12:07 PM

Sent you a PM cuppy, it's in the mail. Make her a beautiful block:thumbup:

eagleoneowl2u2 08-10-2012 05:31 PM

I wanted to let all you ladies know that I mailed out the last of the blocks I made Thursday to Canada and to others. AGAIN I AM SO SORRY THIS IS LATE GETTING TO YOU ALL. That is why I will not sign up for the next swap because to me I do not deserve to do this swap this time. But the next one I probably will probably join. Depends on what is going on. But I really hope you ladies like what I made you and if someone needs some of their fabric back please send me a private message and I will mail it back to you. Some I did mail back to you all when it was a lot left over that way if you needed it for something. Well I do hope that all of you ladies quilts turn out BEAUTIFUL and please have a wonderful summer, what is left of it.

eagleoneowl2u2 08-10-2012 05:37 PM

Originally Posted by sustraley (Post 5416011)
Received a great block fromEagleOneOwl2U2. I love the pattern. What is it? Thanks

I called it "Puzzle" It was a block that I found a long long time ago and made it for my mother in law and I remembered it's size so I thought it would be a block that maybe no one else would make and that was my goal was to make a block that maybe no one would think of so that way you all's quilt will have a variety. I am glad that you all like the block I made you!!!!!!!

babeyruth 08-11-2012 09:28 AM

Fabric Response to Jaba

Hi Jaba,

This fabric is from the Nature's Elements collection, it shows www.artgalleryfabrics.com, I bought it from a quilt shop that has closed about 4 months ago. But it comes in all kinds of beautiful colors. All the colors are perfect for Boomerang since the design is not overwhelming, but give us the colors we need to coordinate with everyones fabric. You may be able to find that design on ebay or the site will show shops that carry that brand.

Thanks,
Ruth