Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 7.0-WATER Group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-7-0-water-group-t182720.html)

ssnare 03-29-2012 05:42 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Yesterday, I received f8s from: daisy and cuppy. I mailed blocks to:dove911, oldcatlady, and Roseysue. I remailed f8 to babeyruth . I received blocks from jaba and joanelizbay. I love both of them. Thank you very much. Jaba, I did not want to cut the material . The mountains were longer and I was hoping you would incorporate them and I am so glad you did. Below are the 2 blocks I received.

abonda 03-29-2012 06:08 AM

ssnare I love your blocks! The mountain view is just beautiful.

wendsy 03-29-2012 08:30 AM

I received some wonderful blocks in the mail today!
F8 from Daisey
Lovely blocks from:
Cyndi H
Jaba
ScrapQuilt

joanelizbay 03-29-2012 01:36 PM

Received F8's from LV2sew2011 and OK Darla. Gonna have to get busy this weekend! Ssnar where did you find the fabric for the different states? They are sure pretty!

Sandynorm 03-29-2012 04:46 PM

Recieved a squishey today from daisey. Thank you, love your fabric.

jaba 03-29-2012 05:45 PM

Mailed out finished blocks today to 1000projects and cuppy.
Received a F8 from oldcatlady
and Received a finish block from joanielizbay
ssnare, I'm so glad you liked my block for Wyoming, I couldn't leave out the Teton's. I live at the other entrance of Yellowstone Park....Cody, Wy. Ralston is only about 16 miles from there.

oldcatlady 03-29-2012 07:24 PM

Oh my! I think I made a mistake, and I thought I was being so organized! I planned to mail yours and Ok Darla's later because I knew I had to go to the counter to see what the postage was. I mailed them on the 26th. you said you received my F8 on the 27th. now, I know the PO isn't that good!!! I must have mailed you guys a F8 along with everyone else with only a 45cent stamp. Did you receive the pink/brown bunny print or the brown fabric for a western theme? If I sent 2 F8s by mistake, please use the pink/brown print for my block and keep the brown for your stash and I'll send extra $ along with your block. The same for you, Ok Darla. I'm sorry if you had to pay the extra postage.

Originally Posted by dungeonquilter (Post 5095189)
I have received F8's today from
babeyruth
oldcatlady
QuiltingKrazy
Wendsy

bibliostone 03-29-2012 08:52 PM

Received fabric from Daisy and masimmons today.

Abby's Mom 03-30-2012 01:35 AM

Grownups on the way home today to Scrapquilt &Quilting Krazy.

dungeonquilter 03-30-2012 09:54 AM

Originally Posted by oldcatlady (Post 5101078)
Oh my! I think I made a mistake, and I thought I was being so organized! I planned to mail yours and Ok Darla's later because I knew I had to go to the counter to see what the postage was. I mailed them on the 26th. you said you received my F8 on the 27th. now, I know the PO isn't that good!!! I must have mailed you guys a F8 along with everyone else with only a 45cent stamp. Did you receive the pink/brown bunny print or the brown fabric for a western theme? If I sent 2 F8s by mistake, please use the pink/brown print for my block and keep the brown for your stash and I'll send extra $ along with your block. The same for you, Ok Darla. I'm sorry if you had to pay the extra postage.

I received the pink/brown bunny print. There was no postage due, so you don't owe any. ;)