Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 8.0 DIAMONDS Group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-8-0-diamonds-group-t197895.html)

Fraew 10-19-2012 06:56 AM

@Yosamitesa: of course I peaked! Love it! Thank you. Have a great weekend.

Yosamitesa 10-19-2012 08:14 AM

Originally Posted by Fraew (Post 5596737)
@Yosamitesa: of course I peaked! Love it! Thank you. Have a great weekend.

You are funny!

jaba 10-19-2012 09:34 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Got some berries back from Marcialee today. Thank you so much, love the block!![ATTACH=CONFIG]370967[/ATTACH]

joanelizbay 10-19-2012 04:25 PM

No mail for over a week...depressing! BUT its giving me time to finish 4 quilts in the past month so I should be happy!! :) Beautiful block you made Anna!! I went to two different fabric shops yesterday and saw basically the same fabric in both...however one wanted 10.99 a yard and the other wanted 6.99 a yard...guess which one Ill be shopping at from now on?? LOL

goldendog55 10-19-2012 08:36 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Elisabeth asked me to post a picture of the block I made her, since she can't. 2 of the blocks are paper-pieced, and I just had the right amount of bee fabric in a scrap drawer.

Annaquilts 10-19-2012 09:11 PM

Oh drool! I love paper piecing. Great job!

Elisabrat 10-19-2012 11:35 PM

She did a pretty cute job on that and had bee fabric almost just like mine but her bees had apples too. it matches perfectly with the other bee blocks. I am very lucky indeed. I have another block camera is fixed just need to take a pic that I received and I need to pull out the cute little note card that came with it tiny square pink striped card I believe.. the block came three days ago, I had a memory cramp and did not post it. I will get better, it was the camera dying then the blocks are not coming in very fast anymore so I think it ended up on the sewing table vs right here next to the computer where they belong to bug me to post them. argh.. if you think I should have posted please ask it will kick me to go look again.

TwinRiverFarm 10-20-2012 06:08 AM

Hi Diamonds! I'm back from a week on the road with DH, traveled through western NC and up the Blue Ridge Parkway to the Shenandoah Valley. Wow what a beautiful country we live in! Saw lots of barn quilts, great foliage and ate too much. And guess what was waiting for me at home? The missing ladybug block from Yosamitesa came home! There was no cancellation stamp on it, so who knows where it flew! Thank you!

Abby's Mom 10-20-2012 06:36 AM

Marcialee - I received your BEAUTIFUL Block & will get a picture of it posted soon! Thank you so much. Your block will be on the way home this week!

daisey 10-20-2012 08:06 AM

I recieved 3 new blocks all of them gorgeous,
Thanks to yosametisa
elisabrat
girlscouts1

still missing a fat 8th from areinn at this point I guess its just not gonna come.
This is the 1st fat 8th or block I didnt recieve, so I guess I feel pretty lucky!