Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 8.0 DIAMONDS Group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-8-0-diamonds-group-t197895.html)

LovingIzabella 12-11-2012 05:57 AM

Originally Posted by moonrise (Post 5712322)
I received a block yesterday, but there wasn't a name or return address on it. The postmark says it's from zip code 10570. I'm not finding anyone on the spreadsheet with that exact zip code, but there are some that are fairly close to it. Thanks to whoever sent the block (I love it!), but if you could let me know who it's from, that would be great! :thumbup:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]381550[/ATTACH]

Lisa that is the one I made. I thought I had put labels on all of them :( Sorry about that! Glad you like it. I had a specific fabric in mind to use with the birds and couldn't find it so I used that fabric. Wouldn't you know as soon as I was done and move on to work on another block I found the original fabric I wanted? LOL
Hugs
April

Elisabrat 12-11-2012 06:09 AM

Pretty pretty blocks! I think again great swap good time chat. love it! cant wait til next round!

SheriR 12-11-2012 07:54 AM

I'm celebrating!!!! Hubby is putting my last batch of blocks in the mail today. sustraley, Daisey, Marcialee, lovingizabella, 1000projects, Pinklotus, quiltingmommy, areinn, AND Lv2sew2011 !!!!

WOOHOO!!! Happy Dance!!! :D

I will post the pics in my profile album if you'd like to look.

I have received a few blocks too. I'll get those pics taken and post them. Beautiful blocks ladies. I really love them all!

urgodschild2 12-11-2012 10:33 AM

Sherri....I got your block yesterday. Yes the red plays well with all the other blocks. Thank you.

jaba 12-11-2012 11:25 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Received this block today from nexxus. It is so cute the mushrooms are great with it. Thank you so much[ATTACH=CONFIG]381629[/ATTACH]

joanelizbay 12-11-2012 03:38 PM

Leestrong660 WELCOME! Glad you are joining Boom 9!

Lv2sew2011 12-11-2012 04:48 PM

5 Attachment(s)
Here are all the blocks I have received this far. Thank you awesome job!

Donna

[ATTACH=CONFIG]381699[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]381700[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]381701[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]381702[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]381703[/ATTACH]

marytoddliz 12-11-2012 06:06 PM

Donna, I love that Airplane fabric, where did you get it? My Uncle who was my Dad's best friend, used to fly RC Airplanes with him, When my Dad passed away I got some really good pictures from My Uncle, I have always wanted to make my Uncle a quilt. He married my Dad's baby sister and they used to talk about how it nearly ended their friendship! LOL, I loved when the two of them got together.

I am going to make a quilt for my Uncle finally, I am using the pictures he gave me and I wanted to use some whimsical airplane fabric, but never found what I had in my mind! But that fabric is pretty darn close! Can you give me the information on ordering it please?

BTW has any one here ever had trouble with a Joann's order? I ordered on Black Friday about $40. worth of fabric because the shipping was free, still haven't got it and when I try to contact them, nothing! Hubby is going to call tomorrow, he is so good at dealing with that kind of thing, me I get mad and never get anywhere! Not good~

OK gotta get back to work! I have christmas music on in the back ground, makes me get in the spirit of things!

joanelizbay 12-11-2012 06:08 PM

Pretty blocks there Donna!!

jaba 12-11-2012 06:17 PM

MaryT that's why I got over ordering from Joann's, last time I did it took 5 weeks, called and called and was finally told they were just busy. Sorry I thought 5 weeks busy, please, Never order from there and when I go to Billings never go in their store. Personally I think they are way over priced, unless you have a coupon you can use or maybe you can find a fabric that you really really want. Trying to find a 301 for you, I keep looking.