Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 9.0 ATLANTIC O Group Thread (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-9-0-atlantic-o-group-thread-t212378.html)

frenchfryqueen 02-07-2013 03:32 PM

Received tam...moo and quiltaddiction today. Quiltaddiction.. Did you want anything special with your lovely flowers? There was a small piece of white cotton with it, but no note.

buddy'smom 02-07-2013 03:43 PM

Received F8's from Tam-moo &Quiltaddiciton.

jaba 02-07-2013 07:09 PM

tlambing got your fabric today and it's in the stack. Will get to it soon.

tlambing 02-07-2013 07:24 PM

Originally Posted by jaba (Post 5846204)
tlambing got your fabric today and it's in the stack. Will get to it soon.

Glad you got it! I will wait patiently....well....I'll try.

jaba 02-07-2013 07:36 PM

Please do ....I'm trying to get them done just seem to be going a little slower. Have been going to the DR. and he's running lots of test, no sodium in my blood all of a sudden, they haven't figured out why yet but it is certainly making me go in slow motion. Not a good thing at all he says. Dah, never knew that before. All of a sudden I thought I was getting a stye in my eye, but NO. Great..nothing there just swollen about half way shut and black and blue. Makes me dizzy. Going tomorrow again for more blood tests, it's every other day for the last week. Hope they find something quick. Be patient please, that's awful "me" asking since I'm not the most patient person in this world by a long way.

tlambing 02-07-2013 07:46 PM

Originally Posted by jaba (Post 5846253)
Please do ....I'm trying to get them done just seem to be going a little slower. Have been going to the DR. and he's running lots of test, no sodium in my blood all of a sudden, they haven't figured out why yet but it is certainly making me go in slow motion. Not a good thing at all he says. Dah, never knew that before. All of a sudden I thought I was getting a stye in my eye, but NO. Great..nothing there just swollen about half way shut and black and blue. Makes me dizzy. Going tomorrow again for more blood tests, it's every other day for the last week. Hope they find something quick. Be patient please, that's awful "me" asking since I'm not the most patient person in this world by a long way.

I started running slow last August and was finally diagnosed with low b12. I had to do injections as well as supplements for 6 months. What a different woman I am now. I just had a recheck and... no more shots! Yea, just the pill.

I hope they find a reason for you and that it's as easy fix as mine.

eagleoneowl2u2 02-07-2013 08:40 PM

2 Attachment(s)
These are my kitties, I had all these in order and also my quilting magazines. Well my cats decided that o.e will mess up my organization and the.other will lay on them. Oh answer the gray cat thinks she can chew on the envelopes. (To everyone that sent me their fabric they have not been messed with by the cats they are still in excellent condition.)

urgodschild2 02-07-2013 10:38 PM

Received a squishy from jclinganrey.
Jaba take care of yourself and get better. No worry on hurrying. Just get better.

Nelco 02-08-2013 01:31 PM

Received my squishy from April-lovinglzabella- today.....And Jaba's block is out in the mail today also.

tlambing 02-08-2013 03:02 PM

DING DING DING DING DING! I hit the mailbox jackpot! 4 f8s today. You all are on top of it this time. I've only got 5 more to come.
Now if I would just get a call from the machine shop I could get to work :(