Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 9.0 PACIFIC O Group Thread (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-9-0-pacific-o-group-thread-t212377.html)

jaydee3 03-31-2013 03:42 PM

2 Attachment(s)
joanlizbay, all my blocks went out a week ago last friday. Please let me know if you still don't have it by midweek. This is what it looks like[ATTACH=CONFIG]405609[/ATTACH]sorry, that is the one you sent me, lets see if I can get it right this time
[ATTACH=CONFIG]405610[/ATTACH]this is it...sorry it has your name on it..I didn't realize when I sent them to file that it would show up here also. Please check your blocks and let me know if it is missing

joanelizbay 03-31-2013 04:39 PM

Jaydee..sorry, I DO have the block you made! Thanks

I hope none of you took my comments about a faster swap as meaning I would like the entire swap set faster. I was just asking if maybe one or two of the "small" groups could have a 3 month turn around instead of 4. I understand that several of you are brave souls and do ALL the groups..Im in awe of all that can do that!! I was just thinking if one or two of the smaller groups was a "faster" turn around it might be "doable" for anyone that wanted to try it.
No offense meant to anyone but if you dont ask you dont know :)

alikat110 03-31-2013 05:36 PM

Originally Posted by joanelizbay (Post 5968605)
Jaydee..sorry, I DO have the block you made! Thanks

I hope none of you took my comments about a faster swap as meaning I would like the entire swap set faster. I was just asking if maybe one or two of the "small" groups could have a 3 month turn around instead of 4. I understand that several of you are brave souls and do ALL the groups..Im in awe of all that can do that!! I was just thinking if one or two of the smaller groups was a "faster" turn around it might be "doable" for anyone that wanted to try it.
No offense meant to anyone but if you dont ask you dont know :)

JOAN...I do not believe anyone was offended. We each got to say a peice and express our thoughts. I think this is how all friendships and communities are!

ArizonaKAT 04-01-2013 07:05 AM

Originally Posted by jaba (Post 5966465)
In the end April decides, just thought it might be an idea to have 1 or 2 that could do it sooner if desired. We'll see. Haven't done an update for a long time so will do that now. All F8's have been received and yours have been mailed back. If you don't have it please let me know. According to my records I am waiting for my block to be returned from the following, if you have sent please let me know and I will "relook" : ninakk. 2 blocks side swap, arizonakat. babyfire04, cuppy, girlscouts1, lovingizabella, lovingramma, missgigglewings, navarre2011, okdarla, roseysue, scrapper, and tracibug.

You should be receiving mine shortly. One of my granddaughter's duties while she is visiting is suppose to be going to the mailbox to mail my adults. I realized this weekend that they weren't getting mailed in a timely fashion. So a few of you will be receiving blocks from me shortly.

KAT

Elisabrat 04-01-2013 08:17 AM

I'm BAAACCKKK!!!!! Yahooo, Yeeehaaa, and all that. Now to find the energy to do all that yeehaa stuff. I think its hiding right now. I have several blocks to finish my apologies ladies going slow. No sewing today but with luck tomorrow maybe? Thanks for all the kind words and well wishes I missed you guys. Much rather be here than in the hospital. Sewing is my joy. Today my joy will be visual sewing :) oh so good to be home.

jaydee3 04-01-2013 10:32 AM

So glad you are home, hope you stay there and don't have to go back

ljdugas31 04-01-2013 01:55 PM

Hope you stay well!!!!

Phannie1 04-01-2013 04:00 PM

4 Attachment(s)
I am back from my trip to Texas. I got to visit two quilt shops. One was just blocks from my son's house in Dickinson "Pinwheels and Posies" and the other was in Texas City "Cactus Quilts." Enjoyed them both very much.

The blocks I recieved while I was away are from Abby's Mom, Mosher92, and two side swaps with AHWU and SSnare. I got Mosher92's Fat8. I am only missing Girlscouts1 Fat8th.

travelinggramma 04-01-2013 06:58 PM

Went to PO again - this is getting to be a fulltime job. Went to two of them - and they now decided that I am mailing a package not an envelope. ARGG
Only have one F8 left to do!
will not even mention the one F8 i haven't received.
Glad everyone is back and healthy! Missed you!

urgodschild2 04-01-2013 06:59 PM

Elisabrat.....yeah welcome back. I am so happy that you are here. I have missed you and your conversations on the board. Take your time getting back up to speed.