Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 9.0 PACIFIC O Group Thread (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-9-0-pacific-o-group-thread-t212377.html)

Abby's Mom 03-16-2013 06:08 AM

Blocks going out in the mail today to: urgodschild2, TwinRiversFarm & oldcatlady. I received a beautiful block from Gaijin - thank you soooo much. I will post a picture soon!

urgodschild2 03-16-2013 08:20 AM

Jaba that is beautiful.

joanelizbay 03-16-2013 10:27 AM

Received the side swap F8 from Ninakk. Will get it in the mail probably Monday! Thanks for swapping!

lovngrandma 03-16-2013 11:09 AM

hi ladies oh i am feeling better, i actually smelled my soap this am when i took a shower woohoo maby by evening i can taste my supper, having tator tot cassarole, yum , ok here is something for all you ladies that are so fast at sending back all the boom blocks , if and i mean if u woudl like a few are even one side swap i am interested, the sides will be grownups after the boom ones are done, but i got some new fabric from a wonderful sale and i will say that this was a slae from a lady who did her shopping at the local quilt shop, and a quilt shop person bought tons of it and shared some that she had no need for at a wonderful price, inly got a few pieces, but just love it, about 5 different prints and woudl like about 5 blocks of each one, so will cut them into fat 8ths and if i have no takers they will be ready for the next boom, as i will get them cut ironed and in envelopes and stamped ready for labels, i want to be on the ball next boom and i will not have alot of extras i will be working on, so as to be able to do them pretty soon after i get them, i am so excited, these blocks will be centers in doll quilts for dolls, for 3 little girls , for their babies, and a few table toppers, and placemats, and some quilts also , some for kids some for adults each pieces will have what the quilt block will be used in so u will know, thanks ladies hope this is not too long, if u email me as this qb inbox gets full fast its [email protected] thanks for swapping and blessings to all hope

travelinggramma 03-16-2013 11:22 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Looky what I just made......wonder which F8 I will put it with ?!?! Any takers??

jaydee3 03-16-2013 12:04 PM

Beautiful traveling grandma...you did a great job. I will side swap with you.

lovngrandma 03-16-2013 01:04 PM

Originally Posted by jaydee3 (Post 5932502)
Beautiful traveling grandma...you did a great job. I will side swap with you.

oh so pretty me too i am up to some sides and will sidw with you any time

Elisabrat 03-16-2013 02:36 PM

Wow paper piecing is intimidating and also frustrating for me. I love the look but boy oh boy its not my friend. I think a class is due in that unfortunately me and classes are not happening so until then I will admire from afar.

Lovingrandma I hope you find some helpers for you. It sounds like a simple help request thats all and no trade backs surely there are some with time who would gladly assist you. I will take four. just not rushing to return them until I get my boom finished next week I think give take and they will be finished minus the unsents yet. Urgodschild a woman in distress surely you can take four too?

Phannie1 03-16-2013 03:39 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Here is the blocks I had gotten earlier in the week from TravelingGramma and Moonwork. they are lovely. I also finished the quilt from the last Boom for the Animal Shelter. Back up to the sewing machine now.

missgigglewings 03-16-2013 04:48 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Update for my "frwappers"...that's friends and swappers combined! Surgery on my thumb joint was Thursday and today (Saturday) I almost feel human. Pain management is under control (somewhat) and I can sit here and pick out the fabric and patterns for the rest of the F8s, and do a little 1 finger typing and texting! The splint comes off on the 25th and a purple cast will go on for 4 weeks! Qll of your grown up blocks will be done and mailed out on time!