Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang Besties Group-Besties Post Here (Those interested in Boom 5 please check page 108) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-besties-group-besties-post-here-those-interested-boom-5-please-check-page-108-a-t88100.html)

moonrise 01-19-2011 02:28 AM

3 Attachment(s)
Daily Update For 1/18 - Besties Group

F8's Received:

OKDarla
buddy'smom
jennifer22206
ksea
goldendog55

Finished Blocks Being Mailed on 1/19:

goldendog55
ksea
jennifer22206

The following blocks are finished, but I have to get some more stamps. They'll go out within a couple of days. :)

buddy'smom

I also received three grown-up blocks from quiltlin (she sent TWO! ) and JudyG. Gorgeous blocks, ladies! Pics are below.

If anyone hasn't received an F8 from me, please let me know. They all should've had time to arrive by now. :)

:mrgreen: :thumbup:

From quiltlin again!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]163587[/ATTACH]

From JudyG
[ATTACH=CONFIG]163588[/ATTACH]

From quiltlin
[ATTACH=CONFIG]163590[/ATTACH]

Qbee 01-19-2011 02:40 AM

Yeppers...I have yours....it's hard to keep up I know. I posted a list back on page 29 with a list of everyone who I have gotten F8s from. I will get it updated ASAP! :D

Originally Posted by Chigger Holler Quilter
I'm just checking...I show that I mailed these f8s out on the 10th or 11th and don't show that you've received them yet. Please touch base and let me know if they've made their way to your mailbox or not. Thanks! Chigger
(it's easy to get mixed up especially if you're in both groups like me!)
mailed on the 10th:
bookworm
diecy
DonnaDrum
fryguymoore
jaciqltznok
Ksea
Letsquilt
Lillie
materialgirl
missgigglewings
mistiliz
Navarre2011
Ok Darla
Qbee
Mailed on the 11th:
Maine Ladybug
MegsAnn
Oatw13
pattis47
Qbee
twospoiledhuskies
No big deal ladies...I just want to know that they're not missing in action! LOL Thanks...Chigger

maine ladybug 01-19-2011 04:41 AM

Ladies, I do know that I have a pile of envelopes awaiting my return at home. However, I am out of state helping with the care of my Dad right now. I will try to post when I get home for a couple of days and get to look at them. This is all unexpected and I am sorry for the inconvience.

letsquilt 01-19-2011 04:43 AM

I checked this whole thread and I guess I didnt post thta I recieved f8th from
Chigger Holler Quilter
Nurse Bonnie
both of these came on the 12th, Im so sorry.

LovingIzabella 01-19-2011 05:11 AM

Originally Posted by maine ladybug
Ladies, I do know that I have a pile of envelopes awaiting my return at home. However, I am out of state helping with the care of my Dad right now. I will try to post when I get home for a couple of days and get to look at them. This is all unexpected and I am sorry for the inconvience.

Take care of Dad-no inconvenience here at all. Family comes first and we will be here when you get back. I hope he is all right and you will be in my thoughts.

More beautiful blocks!! YIppppeeee
Hugs
April

Lillie 01-19-2011 05:20 AM

Originally Posted by maine ladybug

Prayer sent your way for you and your family. Please take all the time you need, it is no inconvience. God bless

Chigger Holler Quilter 01-19-2011 05:54 AM

Lillie...not to worry about swap. Your DD is the most important! Will be praying for your family!

materialgrl 01-19-2011 06:40 AM

Originally Posted by Chigger Holler Quilter
I'm just checking...I show that I mailed these f8s out on the 10th or 11th and don't show that you've received them yet. Please touch base and let me know if they've made their way to your mailbox or not. Thanks! Chigger
(it's easy to get mixed up especially if you're in both groups like me!)
mailed on the 10th:
bookworm
diecy
DonnaDrum
fryguymoore
jaciqltznok
Ksea
Letsquilt
Lillie
materialgirl
missgigglewings
mistiliz
Navarre2011
Ok Darla
Qbee
Mailed on the 11th:
Maine Ladybug
MegsAnn
Oatw13
pattis47
Qbee
twospoiledhuskies
No big deal ladies...I just want to know that they're not missing in action! LOL Thanks...Chigger

yes I received your f8,sorry not real good at replys

bookworm 01-19-2011 07:58 AM

I got one from you Chigger

quiltlin 01-19-2011 08:09 AM

3 Attachment(s)
Yesterday I received fat 1/8th from
Bookworm (Is that "Day of the Dead Festival" fabric?),
goldendog,
Ksea,
Jennifer
rejenea.
Made your blocks up and they will be going in the mail tomorrow or Friday at the latest.

Also received blocks from:
Poker Diva
Moonrise
oatw13
And I have to say I love them all. They are great and I can see that the fabric really spoke to all three of you. Am going to try and post the pictures of them here.

from Poker Diva
[ATTACH=CONFIG]163656[/ATTACH]

from Moonrise
[ATTACH=CONFIG]163657[/ATTACH]

from oatw13
[ATTACH=CONFIG]163663[/ATTACH]