Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang Besties Group-Besties Post Here (Those interested in Boom 5 please check page 108) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-besties-group-besties-post-here-those-interested-boom-5-please-check-page-108-a-t88100.html)

pattis47 01-22-2011 09:23 AM

I think I want to do 5, BUT I dont want to wait until after April 15th to start!!!!!!

Originally Posted by LovingIzabella
Thank you everyone for such nice compliments on my block for Pattis...I really love this swap!
I am glad to see so many people enjoying themselves and having a good time with this swap :-)
PokerDiva so sorry I missed your birthday-I hope you had a fabulous day!
Thanks all for your remarks on Izzy-she is my love :-)
MJ-We love YOU!! I believe it is MBT-sending you a PM.
Love love all the blocks ladies-keep up the fantastic work!!

So who wanted to do 5??? LOLOLOL
Hugs
April

pattis47 01-22-2011 09:26 AM

Moonrise,
That is a beautiful block you did for Jennifer. I really like that pattern. Do you remember the name?

Originally Posted by Jennifer22206
I received F8's from:
LetsQuilt
DonnaM (no screen name in the envelope) in Texas

And I received my first grown up block in the second grouping of fabric I sent out that'll be going into my friend Sandy's Quilt.

PokerDiva 01-22-2011 09:27 AM

On their way home on Monday are grown up blocks for bookworm and Nurse Bonnie.

Yes!!! I want in #5.

goldendog55 01-22-2011 09:27 AM

Just for your records, I have received the following f8s:
bookworm
buddy'smom
carsey
ChiggerHollerQuilter
fryguymoore
janecat
jennifer22206
JudyG
Ksea
Lillie
LovingIzabella
Maine LadyBug
mistiliz
moonrise
Navarre2011
NurseBonnie
oatw13
Obsessed
OK Darla
pattis47
PokerDiva
quiltlin
rejenea
Sweetness
twospoiledhuskies

Please let me know if this is not correct. Judy

goldendog55 01-22-2011 09:32 AM

I have sent blocks to:
carsey
ChiggerHollerQuilter
fryguymoore
janecat
Oatw13
PokerDiva
twospoiledhuskies

And I will send to the following people today or Mon.:
LovingIzabella
JudyG
buddy'smom

Please let me know if you haven't received yours yet. Judy

Jennifer22206 01-22-2011 09:35 AM

Originally Posted by pattis47
Moonrise,
That is a beautiful block you did for Jennifer. I really like that pattern. Do you remember the name?

I received F8's from:
LetsQuilt
DonnaM (no screen name in the envelope) in Texas

And I received my first grown up block in the second grouping of fabric I sent out that'll be going into my friend Sandy's Quilt.

I can answer that - it's called: Dutchmans Puzzle Variation!

I love the block too!

Jennifer22206 01-22-2011 09:36 AM

April - I already bought my fabric for 5 and 6. :D And I know I'll be in on any and all of the rest.. I'm stocking up on fabric. :D Can't turn it down.. PLEASE add my name to the Boom 5 list. I'm having so much fun.

LovingIzabella 01-22-2011 09:38 AM

April - I already bought my fabric for 5 and 6. :D And I know I'll be in on any and all of the rest.. I'm stocking up on fabric. :D Can't turn it down.. PLEASE add my name to the Boom 5 list. I'm having so much fun.

5 & 6 :shock: :shock: WOW You have me beat LOL Another one falls victim to the Boomerang teehee mwahahahaaa :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
I am glad to see those of you wanting to do more-love it love it!!

Pattis I know you are always quick on the draw but it has to wait until April-I'm sorry :-(

Hugs
April

maine ladybug 01-22-2011 09:59 AM

Okay, I made it home and have a lot of envelopes waiting for me. Here's the breakdown.
Received Fat 8's from:
bookworm, buddy's mom, carsey,ChiggerHoller Quilter, DonnaDrum, fryguymoore,janecat,Jennifer22206, JudyG, Lillie, Lovingizablla, moonrise, Navarre2011,Nurse Bonnie, Oatw13, Obsessed, Ok Darla, Pattis47, PokerDiva, rejenea, shaysmema, Sweetness, twospoiledhuskies. Total 23
I have received my blocks back from:
quiltlin,moonrise, buddy'smom, and fryguymoore. Total 4
I love the blocks that have been sent back to me!! You ladies have done a wonderful job. I'll try to post a picture later.

Jennifer22206 01-22-2011 10:21 AM

I added the blocks I made for OK Darla and NurseBonnie to my Photobucket sent.. There will be more today that are added. OK Darla and NurseBonnie should be on the lookout.