Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang Besties Group-Besties Post Here (Those interested in Boom 5 please check page 108) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-besties-group-besties-post-here-those-interested-boom-5-please-check-page-108-a-t88100.html)

Navarre2011 01-22-2011 01:10 PM

Needed to let you all know that Friday I recieved 3 more squishies:
jennifer22206
Ksea
bookworm
Hope everyone is enjoying there spare moments with a few blocks this weekend!! I* know I am...finished 3 more today so I have finished 8 so far:)

buddy'smom 01-22-2011 01:11 PM

Receiced a beautiful block from Quiltin yesterday, thanks so much. I will have April post a pic as soon as I can.

missgigglewings 01-22-2011 02:15 PM

1 Attachment(s)
OK...Mail Misshap alert:

Got this back today. I guess when you don't pay the extra 20 cents for hand cancelling this is what could happen. Unfortunately, I put my label on the blocks instead of where they should go. Somewhere down the road there will be two of you missing a F8 from me..please let me know!

Thank you

JudyG 01-22-2011 02:23 PM

2 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by missgigglewings
OK...Mail Misshap alert:

Got this back today. I guess when you don't pay the extra 20 cents for hand cancelling this is what could happen. Unfortunately, I put my label on the blocks instead of where they should go. Somewhere down the road there will be two of you missing a F8 from me..please let me know!

Thank you

I got my F8 from you today. Also got F8 from jaciqltznok. More gorgeous fabric to drool on.

I also received these adult blocks from Obsessed and quiltlin. They are wonderful. I got two blocks from Quiltlin.

I got two of this block from Quiltlin
[ATTACH=CONFIG]165590[/ATTACH]

Obsessed's Block
[ATTACH=CONFIG]165591[/ATTACH]

goldendog55 01-22-2011 03:52 PM

2 Attachment(s)
I received my first 2 blocks from this group, today. Your oranges and green that you added are wonderful! Thank you so much!

I also received f8s from: Diecy,missgigglewings, jaciqltznok, and LetsQuilt.

from moonrise
[ATTACH=CONFIG]165667[/ATTACH]

from quiltlin
[ATTACH=CONFIG]165668[/ATTACH]

maine ladybug 01-22-2011 04:06 PM

1 Attachment(s)
My first blocks returned to me. Love them!
Sorry the lighting isn't too good.

fryguymoore 01-22-2011 04:27 PM

2 Attachment(s)
I received another grown up block, this one is from Golden Dog. I love this pattern, I have made a couple of table toppers with it. thanks so much, it is beautiful!

I have received all my F8 except for...

buddy's mom
Diecy
goldendog
jaciqlznok
letsquilt
Material Girl
MegsAnn
mistilliz
Qbee
Wendsy

I posted everything I received so far (except the pink ones)

From Golden Dog
[ATTACH=CONFIG]165694[/ATTACH]

All mine so far
[ATTACH=CONFIG]165695[/ATTACH]

nurse bonnie 01-22-2011 04:33 PM

I got 2 squishies today. They are from:

Diecy
jaciqlznok

It never ceases to amaze me all the beautiful fabrics out there.

nurse bonnie 01-22-2011 04:40 PM

Originally Posted by missgigglewings
OK...Mail Misshap alert:

Thank you

Missgiggle ~ whe I got your envelope yesterday, the end where the return label was was tore open. Luckly, it wasn't big enough for the fabric to fall out. But I have a PO box. I had one a few weeks ago like that but don't remember who's it was but it was ok. The envelope I got from bookworm, who lives not to far from me, was pressed like an accordian and it was the regular size envelope. But at least it didn't rip open. They are probably mad cuz they didn't get the first class rates increased or something.

Obsessed 01-22-2011 05:40 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I received a very pretty F8 from Letsquilt today.

Also, thanks to Pattis47, both of my nieces will have a crown in their super-pink-princessy quilts! I love it so much! It is perfect! Thanks Patti!

Crown block from Pattis47
[ATTACH=CONFIG]165736[/ATTACH]