Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang Friendship Swap 1.0(Sign-Ups Closed)-Need Help Identifying Two Fabrics :-) 09/27/10 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-friendship-swap-1-0-sign-ups-closed-need-help-identifying-two-fabrics-09-27-10-a-t32780.html)

Ninnie 01-06-2010 04:17 PM

Originally Posted by MadQuilter

Originally Posted by kysmommy2
are we supposed to be sending 2 F8's to everyone who has an asterick bytheir name???
Thanks!

I thought the asterisk indicated who had confirmed participation.

That is what it means. And we are only sending 1 F8

Nancy in Louisiana 01-06-2010 06:02 PM

Connecting Threads is finally coming through and have shipped out my fabric today. So, I guess it'll be awhile before I get it cut up and sent. Oh well.

buddy'smom 01-06-2010 06:10 PM

Mine will be in the mail tomorrow.

kysmommy2 01-06-2010 06:17 PM

phew, ok, good....I thought some people had said they were sending 2 pieces of fabric so I was a little worried...THANK YOU!

Originally Posted by Ninnie

Originally Posted by MadQuilter

Originally Posted by kysmommy2
are we supposed to be sending 2 F8's to everyone who has an asterick bytheir name???
Thanks!

I thought the asterisk indicated who had confirmed participation.

That is what it means. And we are only sending 1 F8

LovingIzabella 01-06-2010 06:20 PM

Mine will be in the mail tomorrow. I also received Izabella's first block tonight from buddy's mom-beautiful!! (I happened to be visiting her and gave her Izzy's F8. She decided to make the block then and there :-)
some people sent out 2 fabrics because they wanted to-you did not have to.
Hugs
April

collettakay 01-06-2010 07:04 PM

I have mine all cut. I took pictures and will try to post the pictures of the fabrics tomorrow.

oatw13 01-06-2010 07:45 PM

I offered "12" of my "36" F8's to my mom because we like to sew together. This way she gets some blocks to play with, too! All of my F8's were dropped off at the post office tonight.

LovingIzabella 01-06-2010 07:48 PM

Originally Posted by oatw13
I offered "12" of my "36" F8's to my mom because we like to sew together. This way she gets some blocks to play with, too! All of my F8's were dropped off at the post office tonight.

That was so nice of you. My mom and I sew together too and she is in the swap with us :-)
Hugs
April

cjt_mama 01-06-2010 08:35 PM

Woohoo.. I got my first "squishy" in the mail today. Barbsbus :) Soo many ideas floating about my head as we speak. 1/3rd of my fabric is ready to go lol. I have had a hard time deciding what to send! I finally washed and cut up some purple batiks I have been collecting for one set to go out :) Working on getting the other selection or 2 figured out tomm..

barbsbus 01-06-2010 10:09 PM

Boy that was fast, I mailed the F8's yesterday about 3 pm. But we are pretty close, maybe we can get together for lunch and/or shop someday. I go up to Redding quite a lot to take DH to doctors and to meet one of his friends for lunch. Maybe one of those trips I can leave him with his buddy and hang with you.