Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang Friendship Swap 1.0(Sign-Ups Closed)-Need Help Identifying Two Fabrics :-) 09/27/10 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-friendship-swap-1-0-sign-ups-closed-need-help-identifying-two-fabrics-09-27-10-a-t32780.html)

kysmommy2 01-13-2010 04:02 PM

I know, April....I LOVE IT!!!

sewspecial 01-13-2010 04:29 PM

Squishies report from CANADA!
Hi! I received my first squishies today from:
BarbS
oatw13

Now to decide what I will do...will think about it for a few days.
Happy sewing!
Sewspecial

buddy'smom 01-13-2010 04:30 PM

There all stunning, I so love looking at this board. I also love going to my mailbox.

mosher92 01-13-2010 04:54 PM

Well my F8th's finally went out today.

mgrhs 01-13-2010 04:56 PM

I only got one today...I plan on sewing on Saturday and hope to get several done and out in the mail by Monday

OdessaQuilts 01-13-2010 06:17 PM

Okay, I've been a little remiss in keeping you all up-to-date with F8's received and from whom. So here's my current list:

1/8: Sarasewing
1/9: barbsbus, collettakay
1/11: anitariddle, BarbS, blueribbontoes, buddysmom, LovingIzabella, MadQuilter, purplemem
1/12: Gigix12, kysmommy2, WineWoman
1/13: daylily4u, mgrhs, NorBanaquiklts, oatw13

So now you're all caught up. Sorry if anyone was watching to make sure I received yours. And to our Canadian friends, you should be receiving mine very soon, I hope! They went out last Saturday.

Okay, I've got my work cut out for my now, and no blocks cut out so I'd best get to work!

Oh happy day.....oh happy day.....oh happy day..... [singing with my daughter who is studying voice]

Nancy in Louisiana 01-13-2010 06:19 PM

Blocks comin' back atcha: ANITARIDDLE, BARBS, BARBSBUS, DAYLILY4U, IZZY, NORBANAQUILTS, OATW13, ODESSAQUILTS, PURPLEMEM

And the squishies are still coming in!!!

BarbS 01-13-2010 06:26 PM

Originally Posted by kysmommy2
=( Barb I am pondering what fabric to out with yours....I am going to try to get yours on its way back to you asap.

Originally Posted by BarbS
Still Squisheeless in Manitoba :(

I feel like a kid waiting for Santa LOL

Hope no one took this to mean that I am in hurry to get my "finished" blocks back......no rush at all in that regard ladies.....I'm just getting antsy waiting for the fabric squishees to arrive so I can play!!!! Just wanted to make sure that no one was feeling pressured....cause I'm certainly not in any hurry in that regard.

:)

LovingIzabella 01-13-2010 06:27 PM

Originally Posted by kysmommy2
=( Barb I am pondering what fabric to out with yours....I am going to try to get yours on its way back to you asap.

Still Squisheeless in Manitoba :(

I feel like a kid waiting for Santa LOL

Hope no one took this to mean that I am in hurry to get my "finished" blocks back......no rush at all in that regard ladies.....I'm just getting antsy waiting for the fabric squishees to arrive so I can play!!!! Just wanted to make sure that no one was feeling pressured....cause I'm certainly not in any hurry in that regard.

:)

I don't think anyone feels pressured-we just want our Canadian friends to enjoy too!
Hugs
April

oatw13 01-13-2010 07:53 PM

I love all the blocks that have been posted so far! How exciting! They are so awesome!

Here's my received list for the last few days so everyone knows:

1/11: Anita R, Barbara Day, Mona G, Colletta, OdessaQuilts, Barb S, April B, Cindy H, Kimberly W, blueribbontoes, purplemem!

1/12: Lisa S

1/13: Martina, Lori H, Susan F, K Bunn

And, I received my first Block! from Kimberly W!!! I LOVE IT! I will have to figure out how to post a picture of it tomorrow.

I have 3 blocks completed that I will be mailing tomorrow or Friday.