Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang Friendship Swap 10.0-MAIA Group (Fast) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-friendship-swap-10-0-maia-group-fast-t225484.html)

joanelizbay 08-12-2013 04:38 PM

2 Attachment(s)
All F8's received and returned for this group.. Still missing blocks from createfourpaws, ljdugas and quiltermomma but I think all have posted that they are working on them. Still have a few weeks until the end date. I think I love this swap more than any of the others because of the fabric I used.. I LOVE Pooh and fairy tales! Blocks received today are Annaquilts and Mollymunckin. Thank you. LOVE them both!

jaba 08-12-2013 06:41 PM

Update time

1 Attachment(s)
I've gotten everyones F8, waiting on finished blocks from catgirl807, createfourpaws, quiltermomma, debfaye and tubsfarm. Received this little beauty today from annaquilts, thank you so much, love it![ATTACH=CONFIG]429977[/ATTACH]

terriamn 08-12-2013 06:58 PM

Janice I made another one for you,did,,n't have much of your fabric left but used what I had. Block is finished, might not be able to mail it till Wednesday.

Terri

marytoddliz 08-12-2013 10:15 PM

I have received all blocks except two that have posted their progress.

I love this group, we are going to have a big girl quilt with plenty of time to spare before Birthday party!

All my blocks have been sent out except one for side swap with Deb. Pictures will be posted, if this darn computer would just cooperate with me!

joanelizbay 08-13-2013 03:49 AM

So sorry Linda! I do indeed have both of the blocks you sent, one for each group! My record keeping might need some work! Leaves only 2 in this group to receive and 10 in Taygete group.

tubsfam 08-13-2013 09:04 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Another one for my quilt.Thank you very much!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]430048[/ATTACH]

tubsfam 08-13-2013 09:22 AM

Jaba,
You just gave me half a heart attack. I just checked your albumn and my block was there.

createfourpaws 08-13-2013 10:23 AM

I may not be able to finish up the blocks for this group until the end of the month. Have a big conference I have to be at this weekend. I am too tired when I get home after work to work on them, don't want to miss cut anything or myself. LOL I work long days. They will be done before the deadline. I forgot about the conference and it creeped up faster than I remember it.

jaba 08-13-2013 10:43 AM

Sorry I have a list upstairs and 1 downstairs and try to double check myself, apparently I didn't this time :(. Again sorry to have made your heart skip a beat or two!!

Originally Posted by tubsfam (Post 6232258)
Jaba,
You just gave me half a heart attack. I just checked your albumn and my block was there.

tubsfam 08-13-2013 11:35 AM

No problem.Just glad it wasn't missing. Phew........