Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang Friendship Swap 10.0-TAYGETE Group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-friendship-swap-10-0-taygete-group-t225486.html)

Grandma Di 08-29-2013 10:04 AM

I have finished and sent out all my blocks. Sorry I've been absent for the last couple of weeks. My computer has been acting up. I recieved a beautiful square from quiltaddictions few days ago. I'm sorry but I can't seem to pull up the photo. I'll try again in a couple of hours. We live in a very small town 400 people and the internet connection, speed or what ever it is is causing the problem. At least that's what I've been told.

cuppy 08-30-2013 01:07 AM

Will be at International Quilt Show in Paris , Switzerland and Germany. I will update blocks received, and sent out around 9/18. I have received some great blocks, thanks to all.

ArizonaKAT 08-30-2013 07:59 AM

5 Attachment(s)
Got all my blocks together. Here's what I have so far. If you sent me a block and don't see it, please let me know.

joanelizbay 08-30-2013 02:47 PM

I cant find my list of received/sent blocks for this group. I know Ive received all F8's and sent out all completed blocks but I don't know who Ive received them for for sure. IF you haven't sent me a finished block back to me yet could you message me and let me know please so I can recreated the list? So sorry!

joanelizbay 08-30-2013 03:39 PM

I think I recreated the list of whos in this group, received and not received. Would you check and make sure I have you listed in the right list? As soon as I go thru ALL my patterns, papers, stash etc Ill probably find the darn list laying right in front of me!! LOL Received: Grandma DI, LJ Dugas, Ahwu, Arizona Kat, Sunrise 450, Dotcom, Moonrise and A Wilson. Not received yet: Abbys Mom, Annemixon, Atpegsquiltsstudio, Bluelady, Cuppy (lucky woman-take lots of pictures), Kareno, Oldcatlady and quilter addiction....I hope this is correct!

sunrise450 08-31-2013 05:28 AM

Originally Posted by ArizonaKAT (Post 6264100)
Got all my blocks together. Here's what I have so far. If you sent me a block and don't see it, please let me know.

Hi, just letting you know that I should have your block in the mail this coming week. It's cut out and ready to be put together, just waiting it's turn.
Phyllis
sunrise450

Quiltaddiction 08-31-2013 09:35 PM

I am sending blocks to Awilson LDugas and AHWU and 2 to the Electra group. I'm on a roll lol.

Quiltaddiction 09-01-2013 12:37 AM

1 more for this group grown up block going to Sunrise 450

sunrise450 09-01-2013 06:01 AM

Graqndma DI, your block is in the mail as of yesterday. I hope you like it. Thanks for swapping with me!
Phyllis
sunrise450

sunrise450 09-02-2013 05:56 AM

I have finished blocks for atpegsquiltstudio, and ljdugas. They will be in the mail tomorrow.