Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang Friendship Swap 2.0 Sign-Ups Closed.-Please Read my Notes Pg 136 & 137 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-friendship-swap-2-0-sign-ups-closed-please-read-my-notes-pg-136-137-a-t41063.html)

Karen 05-01-2010 10:00 AM

1 Attachment(s)
WOW! A great day I got a block back from purplemem!!! I love it, it is so beautiful!!! What a great job you did purplemem!!! THANK YOU!

Golden Gate
[ATTACH=CONFIG]32616[/ATTACH]

mistiliz 05-01-2010 10:00 AM

5 Attachment(s)
Here are the blocks I have received. I am sorry for the late post but I've had been recooperating from surgery. Anyway, DH decided to open all my envelopes and NOT put blocks back in SO I can only identify one :(

They are all lovely and love them all. Thank you!

Karen 05-01-2010 10:07 AM

All the blocks are so beautiful!

mistiliz 05-01-2010 10:13 AM

Here is my list of F8's I have received so far. Again, sorry for the late post.

LovingIzabella
CraftsByRobin
KBunn
Aardvarq

buddy'smom 05-01-2010 10:13 AM

Originally Posted by MISHNJIM
tink---Sorry if I missed the post about you getting my block, I started highlighting on the list who has gotten mine and I was just making sure.

oatw13---Glad she finally made it home...LOL "Trouble Maker" HUH?? LOL

I'm on the hunt today for that book "Block Magic". I know I can get online but I want it NOW. I looked at JoAnn's yesterday, no luck so going to my bookstores in town.

I'm trying to make a different block for everyone in the swap. I don't want to do a duplicate if I can help it.

Mish

This is a super book Mish and there's also bookII as well, love them both.

buddy'smom 05-01-2010 10:15 AM

Originally Posted by mistiliz
Here are the blocks I have received. I am sorry for the late post but I've had been recooperating from surgery. Anyway, DH decided to open all my envelopes and NOT put blocks back in SO I can only identify one :(

The 4th block is mine.

buddy'smom 05-01-2010 10:22 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Well I got an F8 from Aardvarq, and two blocks one from Kathy N and Purplemem, funny I just got done with a block for Kathy N. andDetonlisas

Purplemem
[ATTACH=CONFIG]32387[/ATTACH]

Kathy N.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]32388[/ATTACH]

goldendog55 05-01-2010 11:24 AM

Originally Posted by buddy'smom

Originally Posted by MISHNJIM
tink---Sorry if I missed the post about you getting my block, I started highlighting on the list who has gotten mine and I was just making sure.

oatw13---Glad she finally made it home...LOL "Trouble Maker" HUH?? LOL

I'm on the hunt today for that book "Block Magic". I know I can get online but I want it NOW. I looked at JoAnn's yesterday, no luck so going to my bookstores in town.
Don't get that book yet, if you can go to Amazon. com. They have the book for $3.81 + 3.99 shipping. That is always the first place I look for books!!!

I'm trying to make a different block for everyone in the swap. I don't want to do a duplicate if I can help it.

Mish

This is a super book Mish and there's also bookII as well, love them both.

goldendog55 05-01-2010 11:26 AM

If you can go to Amazon.com, go there first. The Block Magic book is $3.81 + 3.99 shipping. I always check there first and it is pretty fast!

jetnica 05-01-2010 12:02 PM

Originally Posted by mistiliz

The last one (with the pink pinwheel) is from me. =)