Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang Friendship Swap 8.0 Now closed for Signups (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-friendship-swap-8-0-now-closed-signups-t195697.html)

Nexxus831 08-29-2012 05:02 PM

thank you for all the birthday wishes you ladies are wonderful

daisey 08-29-2012 05:09 PM

Thanks bibliostone I just got home so I will go up and try it and maybe be able to mail in the morning ...when it asks for a file name did you save the excel spreadsheet somewhere that you recommend?.

bibliostone 08-29-2012 06:04 PM

Originally Posted by daisey (Post 5477877)
Thanks bibliostone I just got home so I will go up and try it and maybe be able to mail in the morning ...when it asks for a file name did you save the excel spreadsheet somewhere that you recommend?.

I make a folder on my computer for each boom swap. In that folder I save the excel file, pictures of each fabric received, and blocks made and received.

dahna42 08-30-2012 10:26 AM

I received my first two finished blocks today. thanks dotcomdtcm and marytoddliz....they are both great and will fit in nicely with my theme

I am mailing 4 out tomorrow....goldendog55, ljdugas, marytoddliz and ssnare,....how you like them, let me know when you get them.

Waiting for 4 more F8's

Dahna

NanaKathy55 08-30-2012 04:04 PM

Hello again Ladies
I received the following F8's today from the following
urgodschild2
oldcatlady
sustraley
scrapper
annaquilts
I also received my first finished block from moonrise..and wanted her to know that I love the block..Thanks for sharing your talent with me!
NanaKathy55 (akaKathy0

ssnare 09-03-2012 01:48 PM

Nexxus831 I finished your block. I will mail it tomorrow. Peek if you can't wait.

dahna42 09-03-2012 03:26 PM

Mailing out two more finished ones tomorrow....quiltingmommy and dotcomdtcm

so far I have received three finished ones....dotcomdtcm, ljdugas, and marytoddliz

Nexxus831 09-03-2012 03:49 PM

I will be working on a few more later tonight. Hoping to be doing at least one a day. I think that is a good goal.

QuilterMomma 09-05-2012 01:52 PM

That is a great goal nexxus831, you will keep up that way and they will be done by end of month and one week.

stitchingpost 09-05-2012 04:34 PM

Ladies i want to let every one know iam bouta week behind on posting ,,iam so sorry,have had alot going on,like i said iam sorry,this week and last i recieved fabric from,,,,,,jem2012::mollymunchkin::::::calquilter:: ::::and crqltr,,iam so sorry i havnt posted my info alot goin on for me right now so please bear with me,,and i would like to tell miss dotcomdtcm. Thank you for my lovelt blk,,sorry i cant post it on here but i will put it on fb, if any one would like to see it,,i dont have a pc. Iam doing all this on a phone,thank you