Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang Friendship Swap 9.0 - Signups are Now Closed (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-friendship-swap-9-0-signups-now-closed-t209908.html)

jaba 01-23-2013 12:35 PM

Big difference pbadder, the legal size is a #10 envelope, measures 4 1/8" X 9 1/2". Walmarts, grocery store or if you have a dollar store they have them too. 80 strip & seal for a $1 or so. Think I'd be changing envelops for the return trip.
Arizonacat last swap I know a solid black was sent, but she did add a note saying "use bright solids". If you didn't add something you could have all kinds of prints and such that they not match up at all in the end. But it would depend on what you're going to do with them. Whatever you decide will be great, but a little hint would be nice.

ArizonaKAT 01-23-2013 01:58 PM

I'm thinking any combination of colors with the solid color in the print would be nice.

jaba 01-23-2013 02:35 PM

That would probably be perfect. Mine are going out as" please use the colors that are in the print only". It is a print for both so I really don't want any other print with it, I want the one I am sending out to be the focus of the whole quilt. Does that make sense?

Nelco 01-23-2013 04:33 PM

1 Attachment(s)
The orange and yellow in this block are the colors I will be sending out. Have fun with the colors. :D
[ATTACH=CONFIG]390232[/ATTACH]

pbadder 01-23-2013 04:38 PM

Originally Posted by jaba (Post 5808078)
Big difference pbadder, the legal size is a #10 envelope, measures 4 1/8" X 9 1/2". Walmarts, grocery store or if you have a dollar store they have them too. 80 strip & seal for a $1 or so. Think I'd be changing envelops for the return trip.
Arizonacat last swap I know a solid black was sent, but she did add a note saying "use bright solids". If you didn't add something you could have all kinds of prints and such that they not match up at all in the end. But it would depend on what you're going to do with them. Whatever you decide will be great, but a little hint would be nice.

I did have enough of the 4-1/8" x 9-1/2" envelopes so I changed materials into those. haven't had a chance to go back to PO today to find out the postage on these. Will do that tomorrow.

pbadder 01-23-2013 04:39 PM

Originally Posted by Nelco (Post 5808588)
The orange and yellow in this block are the colors I will be sending out. Have fun with the colors. :D
[ATTACH=CONFIG]390232[/ATTACH]

love the colors on this block.

LovingIzabella 01-23-2013 05:10 PM

I love the colors and the block!!!
Hugs
April

Short an Sweet 01-23-2013 05:20 PM

so you want a solid or tone on tone of one of the colors in your print? is that correct?

Originally Posted by jaba (Post 5808297)
That would probably be perfect. Mine are going out as" please use the colors that are in the print only". It is a print for both so I really don't want any other print with it, I want the one I am sending out to be the focus of the whole quilt. Does that make sense?

LovingIzabella 01-23-2013 06:01 PM

1 Attachment(s)
This is just one of my Alexander Henry bins. It does not include my pinups or the ones I have large yardage of...I have a problem I think LOL
Hugs
April

jaba 01-23-2013 06:13 PM

April, you have way too much for 1 person.....share the wealth there missy