Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang Friendship Swap 9.0 - Signups are Now Closed (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-friendship-swap-9-0-signups-now-closed-t209908.html)

lovngrandma 01-23-2013 06:23 PM

1 Attachment(s)
traci, here is the sock monkey fabric, it is double the side u see, not alot but some, i think its cute

Originally Posted by tracibug (Post 5807790)
This would make a great quilt for my oldest, he's a budding astronomer... Good score!!!

Nexxus831 01-23-2013 06:29 PM

April,

I still need to take pictures of the AH fabric that I have. Just haven't had the energy since getting home from the hospital. I really really really am in love with all AH fabric. I was the one who sent out the solid kona black and asked for bright colors used with it. I got some wonderful blocks back. I have enough to make two good sized twin quilts one for a boy and one for a girl. Oh and I got my mother to join in this time around. Woohooo.

moonrise 01-23-2013 07:06 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here's my fabric. Washed, dried, and cut it yesterday, and packed it up today. Ready to mail! :D

[ATTACH=CONFIG]390255[/ATTACH]

moonrise 01-23-2013 07:07 PM

Yikes! My fabric's photo from Fabric.com wasn't that big on their website, but it sure showed up GIGANTIC here! :o

goldendog55 01-23-2013 07:25 PM

I love!!! fabric like yours moonrise. I think I may have sent one almost like that for a previous Boom.

With my dyed fabrics, I don't care about the color of the black. I'll figure that out later. Also, given that I have a large golden retriever, very hairy, service dog that sleeps on the bed, and sheds all of the time- it may turn into a huge wall quilt!

moonrise 01-23-2013 07:38 PM

Originally Posted by goldendog55 (Post 5808947)
I love!!! fabric like yours moonrise. I think I may have sent one almost like that for a previous Boom.

With my dyed fabrics, I don't care about the color of the black. I'll figure that out later. Also, given that I have a large golden retriever, very hairy, service dog that sleeps on the bed, and sheds all of the time- it may turn into a huge wall quilt!

I'm pretty sure someone sent the same or VERY similar fabric in another Boom, because I found a tiny scrap of it in my scrap bin a few days ago. I bet it was yours! :D

jaba 01-23-2013 07:40 PM

moonrise that is beautiful! Hope we're in a group together I want to see it up close and personal. Love that turquoise

ljdugas31 01-23-2013 08:25 PM

moonrise LOVE!!!!! That fabric.and yes someone sent that last boom,i still have a scrap. It is beautiful.

wanda lou 01-23-2013 11:49 PM

Moonrise I love that fabric, it's beautiful.

Quiltaddiction 01-24-2013 01:15 AM

1 Attachment(s)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]390294[/ATTACH]

This is the fabric I have picked and its all ready to go. I would like this to be the focal point of the block.