Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang Swap 25 - Sign-ups Now Open through 9/4 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-swap-25-sign-ups-now-open-through-9-4-a-t312232.html)

Janice McC 08-28-2020 06:25 AM

Good morning, Boomers!

How wonderful to see Cheesehead, Klaws and Macybaby joining the swap. (Macybaby please send me your email at your earliest convenience.) And we have another newbie to our group, CarrieM. We hope you will enjoy the swap as much as our repeat Boomers do.

Quick update that we are up to 16 firm, 1 tentative, for the 3 month group and still only 4 for the 2 month group. I believe we'll be able to fill the 3 month group with no problem but the 2 month group is a big question mark. We'll have to see how it goes. If there's anyone out there fence sitting for the 3 month group, don't wait too long as the group is almost full. I will start a wait list if it fills in the event of a last minute drop out. Don't miss out!

Bugaroo, please check for an email from me. Thanks!

sewbizgirl 08-28-2020 07:37 AM

Welcome back, Cheese and Macy! It's great to see most of those who sat out the last one, now joining us again.

I'm at my daughter's house this weekend. Havent seen the grands since May and they have really grown! I'm having so much fun with Ivy and hope to see Milly soon too. I am blessed!

It's going to rain all weekend and then some; after effects of hurricane Laura.

hav4boys 08-28-2020 07:53 AM

I did not even see this. I would like to be in both groups if it works out. Thanks!

Janice McC 08-28-2020 09:54 AM

I've got you in both groups, kathy. Will reply to your email shortly. Thanks!

Originally Posted by hav4boys (Post 8413575)
I did not even see this. I would like to be in both groups if it works out. Thanks!

Libster 08-28-2020 09:58 AM

Yea, Hav4boys! You'll make 5 for our 2 month group. Maybe we'll get more to join it before the cut off date. If we could get a couple more , we could double up and still have a decent size quilt.
Like Janice says- get off that fence and join us!

Janice McC 08-28-2020 10:09 AM

Libster, we're down to 4 in the 2 month group, including Hav. One person moved to the 3 month group which means we're one or two away from filling the 3 month. Anyone else want to jump in to the 3 month group, please do so quickly!

Originally Posted by Libster (Post 8413610)
Yea, Hav4boys! You'll make 5 for our 2 month group. Maybe we'll get more to join it before the cut off date. If we could get a couple more , we could double up and still have a decent size quilt.
Like Janice says- get off that fence and join us!

MadeBySue 08-28-2020 10:36 AM

Originally Posted by mjpEncinitas (Post 8413379)
Here is a finished boom quilt. It was at least a year ago. I'm very happy with it and am keeping this one for myself. My husband and son made the murphy bed.

That's just beautiful. Thank you for sharing!

Bugaroo 08-28-2020 01:48 PM

3 Attachment(s)
I finished putting together my BOOM 24 quilt. Thank you everyone who contributed!! I just love the art of quilt and you guys are wonderful!!

jaba 08-28-2020 03:27 PM

A few of us had to sit out the last boom, not because we wanted to but life in our worlds, so glad to see us all back again and I love that new boomers are going to join us. Can’t wait to get fabrics in my hands!!

Libster 08-28-2020 04:01 PM

Yep, what Jaba said.