Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Christmas ornament swap 2015 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/christmas-ornament-swap-2015-a-t270795.html)

terriamn 11-04-2015 04:54 PM

Just had time to go through all the posts and every ornament is great. Would love to learn how to make most of them.

Anoka Quilter 11-04-2015 05:11 PM

I agree with you terriamn. Maybe after the swap we could do a pattern share. What does everyone think?

Originally Posted by terriamn (Post 7366576)
Just had time to go through all the posts and every ornament is great. Would love to learn how to make most of them.

JuneBillie 11-04-2015 05:26 PM

Thanks all, but all of the ornaments are so so pretty. Makes me want to go back and leave my comments on each one, because I forget where I left off. lol...

Yes, sharing patterns later is a good idea.

Cheesehead 11-04-2015 05:33 PM

I am really enjoying seeing everyone's ornaments, such variety! I agree, a pattern share would be fun. Jaba and someone else has a tree in their sewing rooms with all the ornaments they have received from the swaps. That's what I am planning on doing too, that is such a neat idea!

Anoka Quilter 11-04-2015 05:37 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I have really enjoyed looking at all the ornaments so far.

Oak&Sew - I love your collection. Someone will be a very lucky swap partner indeed.
Red - The melting snowman is just too original.
Cheesehead - What an original idea with the lamp ornament.
June Billie and Terriann, I also like both of your ornaments.

I am planning on getting mine done this weekend. I made one last weekend with the Grandkid, but not sure if I want to use it for the swap.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]534943[/ATTACH]

RedGarnet222 11-04-2015 05:54 PM

Originally Posted by terriamn (Post 7366569)
Cheesehead your lamp is so darn cute and what a hoot, made me laugh

here is my ornament

[ATTACH=CONFIG]534942[/ATTACH]

How cute! You really have a sweet little snowman to share, terriamn!

The tree is so romantic Anoka Quilter. Blue is a very religious color.

TPr9258 11-04-2015 06:19 PM

Love the melted snowman tried to make one for my ornament out of clay didn't work so I decided to bake something else hint hint, but then again how many melted snowmen would make it through a oven bake lol

Originally Posted by RedGarnet222 (Post 7366249)
Here is my new ornament I bought on ebay. And here is the one I made, a melting snowman.

ctyankee 11-04-2015 06:40 PM

I love the melted snowman. I saw one at a craft fair 2 years ago & said to myself, oh, I can make that. But did I? No, of course not! So last year I went on a melted snowman hunt -- & bought one! However, I would have no problem adding another to my collection!

And I also make those tree ornaments; they're fun!

Everybody's ornaments are wonderful! I want one of each!

klaws 11-05-2015 03:38 AM

Wow, everyone's ornaments are wonderful. I would love to receive any (or all) :D of them.

Quilty-Louise 11-05-2015 05:11 AM

Have any of you seen a LIVE performance of the Nutcracker Ballet?

I went to the seen the ballet live 17 years ago, and again the next
year. It was wonderful.

Also seen Riverdance 3 times it was great too. The 20th Anniverssary
of Riverdance will be coming to Denver in 2016 and I would LOVE to
go see it again. Maybe hubs will take me.