Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   December Secret Pal Swap Closes Nov 30th 4pm CDST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/december-secret-pal-swap-closes-nov-30th-4pm-cdst-t206814.html)

LindaR 12-23-2012 06:06 AM

Originally Posted by Vanogay (Post 5735221)
Annthreecats, I'd bet those really aren't barrettes and pony tail holders for your hair. The barrettes can be used to hold your binding in place while you sew it and the pony tail holders are just what I use on my spools of thread to keep the ends from unwinding. I guess they can be used the 'old fashioned way' though!!! LOL Neat package and wow is all I can say for all that was in your envelope.

Right on!....they are alot cheaper than what you buy in a quilt shop and in colors too!...use them on all bindings

quiltnut4ever 12-23-2012 08:49 AM

Ssnare,
Wonderful package! Love the charlie brown stationary being the peanuts fan I am :) Great packages and I'm sure that there are more on their way and the postal service has been a bit slower due to the holidays. I will be baking a french vanilla coconut cake today and preparing for tomorrow. Went out to the grocery store and it was jam packed! Glad I went early and don't plan on leaving this house till after Christmas. Plan on doing sewing today as well to catch up on late christmas gifts. Everyone have a great day!

shortmom5 12-23-2012 11:13 AM

Before the Holidays get completely crazy, I wish all of you a Merry Christmas and a Happy Holiday season.

cannyquilter 12-23-2012 01:42 PM

Wish you all a very happy Christmas and a healthy and prosperous 2013 Eileen

Vanogay 12-23-2012 02:30 PM

Ditto in on the wonderful Christmas wishes - and the ones for a prosperous 2013. I could use some of that prosperous!!

jaba 12-23-2012 04:07 PM

Me two Vanogay! that would be wonderful......

mdall 12-23-2012 04:28 PM

Anne, you are so welcome. I am glad that you liked everything. I had lots of fun getting it together. Everyone is correct about the hair clips, they can be used for both hair and binding. Ill let you decide which. I love mine, I use them for binding and then when my youngest plays with my hair he gets them out. The pony tail holders are for your hair since you asked. I too have long hair and am always searching around my house for one since the kids also like them for playing with various things. I always try to keep a stash of them for me hidden but they find them. Yes, I made all of the beaded items in there. It was one of those things that I just kinda fell into. glad you liked everything, enjoy and Merry Xmas.

Lori Peercy 12-23-2012 06:41 PM

This swap has been the swap from #$%@ ! Now I wiped out my spread sheet which tells me who has mailed and who has not. So I am working in the blind now. I am going to open the Jan Swap and try to forget this one. Keep sending me updates as to if you have mailed (yes, there are some who have not) and when you get your package.

Lori Peercy 12-23-2012 06:55 PM

January Swap is opened now, hope it goes better than December one!! You all get to go to Colorado with me, pack light I don't want to hurt my back even more!!!!!

Crafty Darlene 12-23-2012 07:24 PM

My sp received her pkg on Thurs. haven't heard from her yet, great pkgs coming in! Been busy trying to finish up everything with my girls today.
In case I get too busy to get back on... I hope you all have a Very Blessed Christmas!