Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   December Secret Pal Swap (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/december-secret-pal-swap-t77978.html)

candi 11-29-2010 05:54 AM

Originally Posted by catpawski
We're getting closer to knowing who we have...........and I'm getting more and more excited.......

I hear ya! I am collecting things...

BonniFeltz 11-29-2010 07:49 AM

Yep...almost time to send out names.

If you had the same secret pal for the last two months, please send me a PM letting me know (as well as the name of the person) so that I can assign you a different one.

Thanks.

Not much longer now. :)

candi 11-30-2010 04:51 PM

Originally Posted by BonniFeltz
Yep...almost time to send out names.

If you had the same secret pal for the last two months, please send me a PM letting me know (as well as the name of the person) so that I can assign you a different one.

Thanks.

Not much longer now. :)

I am ready! :thumbup:

CajunQuilter2 11-30-2010 07:19 PM

Bonnie,
Was wondering if it will be like usual and we do not know who our SP is or are we gonna be paired up with someone? like someone mentioned in an earlier post on the Nov. thread. Either way works for me but was just wondering?

BonniFeltz 11-30-2010 07:36 PM

Originally Posted by CajunQuilter2
Bonnie,
Was wondering if it will be like usual and we do not know who our SP is or are we gonna be paired up with someone? like someone mentioned in an earlier post on the Nov. thread. Either way works for me but was just wondering?

You will be sent a secret pal. I will start to send out those assignments tonight (yes I *DID* say tonight). hehehehehe

Put on your Elf hats everybody!!!! It's December Secret Pal -- let's help Santa -- Time!!!!!!!

Short an Sweet 11-30-2010 07:41 PM

I am ready, already have the basics wrapped(it is christmas after all) just need to get the personal stuff

Originally Posted by BonniFeltz

Bonnie,

You will be sent a secret pal. I will start to send out those assignments tonight (yes I *DID* say tonight). hehehehehe

Put on your Elf hats everybody!!!! It's December Secret Pal -- let's help Santa -- Time!!!!!!!

CajunQuilter2 11-30-2010 07:42 PM

I'ma waitin.........hope I get mine tonite......

BonniFeltz 11-30-2010 08:03 PM

I'ma waitin.........hope I get mine tonite......

Ok peoples.....I am changing how I'm doing this a little bit. I will be posting your secret pals at:

http://www.quiltingboard.com/group_a...acnum=92#20971

look for your name and in the column next to it you should see the information about your secret pal. Normally this would just have their name but I'm putting all the information there. It's a protected comments column which means it is only visible to me and you. The other members will just see off to the left hand side but not any details, etc.

If you have any questions or problems, let me know. I have started to post and will continue over the next couple of days. Not everybody will be posted tonight because we still might have one or two people join us yet. Tonight is the last night they can join us.

Happy Quilting!

CajunQuilter2 11-30-2010 08:45 PM

woohooo, got mine, now off to.....hmm which way should I go?? LOL I have lots of ideas and can't wait to get started putting my SP a special pkg together. Hope she likes it.......

candi 12-01-2010 04:48 AM

Got the name of my SP! My package will be crossing the border, I am going to try really hard to get it out today because I'd like her to get it before Christmas...I have most things ready, yes, I can do it!

Thanks Bonni:)