Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   December Secret Pal Swap (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/december-secret-pal-swap-t77978.html)

Kellie G 12-02-2010 06:47 AM

My package is ready to ship....If I can get through all this snow in time to get to the post office before work, it will ship today, if not, tomorrow!!!!

dyer804 12-02-2010 03:09 PM

Just a warning if any of you decide to do what I did! The post office is quite aways from me and as I had my squishy ready to send, I thought I would use the mail center at the nearby CVS. While there was no line and I could get it sent early, I could not get a confirmation of delivery! If the clerk hadn't already stuck on the postage, I would have waited until I got to the post office. Someone in Arkansas will (hopefully) be getting a gift in a few days!

koko 12-02-2010 06:36 PM

Originally Posted by dyer804
Just a warning if any of you decide to do what I did! The post office is quite aways from me and as I had my squishy ready to send, I thought I would use the mail center at the nearby CVS. While there was no line and I could get it sent early, I could not get a confirmation of delivery! If the clerk hadn't already stuck on the postage, I would have waited until I got to the post office. Someone in Arkansas will (hopefully) be getting a gift in a few days!

Oh No - I didn't get a delivery confirmation today either. It was a new guy at the Post Office and I had so much other mail I just forgot to mention it. The usual guy always asks as he knows I often need one. Mailman said it would be delivered tomorrow. Hope when it arrives she'll let us know.

Jennifer22206 12-02-2010 07:06 PM

I'm almost done with making 1 thing for my package. It'll be going out on Monday I think. Need the weekend to finish making things. :) It will be there by Christmas.. I know. :D

deltadawn 12-02-2010 10:04 PM

I will be shipping my pals package out later today or tomorrow.

Short an Sweet 12-03-2010 06:00 AM

I'm hoping my package will get out today, but definetly by the deadline on the 10th

SuzanneTx 12-03-2010 06:25 AM

Mine went out yesterday heading northeast. Now I'm ready to sign up for a January swap.

Suzanne

candi 12-03-2010 06:26 AM

Originally Posted by SuzanneTx
Mine went out yesterday heading northeast. Now I'm ready to sign up for a January swap.

Suzanne

LOL, me too Suzanne. I am all finished with sending out stuff for all the swaps I signed for in 2010. :thumbup: They are surely addicting...

Kellie G 12-03-2010 09:43 AM

Just got back from the post office....Package sent, delivery confirmation included...Headed south to somewhere warmer, that's for sure....

candi 12-03-2010 09:45 AM

Originally Posted by Kellie G
Just got back from the post office....Package sent, delivery confirmation included...Headed south to somewhere warmer, that's for sure....

Oooh, could it be coming my way? :lol: :mrgreen: