Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Elisabrat's Summer Fun! Table Runner/Table Mat Swap SIGN UPS CLOSE MAY 5th (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/elisabrats-summer-fun-table-runner-table-mat-swap-sign-ups-close-may-5th-t219392.html)

Marich52 04-19-2013 11:04 AM

Ok...I'm in, sent my information. I don't make gifties or goodies but I have made a couple of table runners lately and am kind of hooked. I have a pretty wide variety in my stash and look forward to finding out what my swap partner would like....might even use it as an excuse to shop...lol.

sikesjj 04-19-2013 11:22 AM

I always use a swap as a excuse to shop, then I buy more than I need and my stash grows it great!

createfourpaws 04-19-2013 12:14 PM

I am in, sent my PM in. this will be my first time in one of the table runner/mat swaps. i am going to look for the past swaps to see what has been done.

I am open to just about anything. I love the beach, patroitic, batiks, florals. this will be fun to do. No I am gonna go look for some patterns for both.

I may even have to add some machine embroidery to them.

terriamn 04-19-2013 05:01 PM

I'm in also, my first tablemat-runner swap. Sounds like fun. Summer fun for me includes flower gardening, boating campfires, cocktails, 4th of July. Bright vibrant colors.

Terriamn

Elisabrat 04-19-2013 05:52 PM

Silkesjj well welcome to my world!!!

I am proud to announce we have so far to date 24 swappers signed up. So victory dance get going Ms. Yosemitesa .. all of you sit down she is really really good. legs for days and she has energy most of us only wish for! and a small cheering squad with really short legs who helps!

I am very thankful for all the support and sign ups. this will be an amazingly grand opening for me. I will be counting on all of you to be my memory which sometimes takes a left turn. its not on purpose trust me. When we are all signed up I will post a final list of who I have registered and please oh please let me know if I left you off. Ok I think I will do this along the way starting this weekend so you can knock me up if I forgot you on total brain cramp accident.

I am thinking we should be rock'n and rolling very shortly after as I have my best sharks helping me work out a system to organize everyone so all are happy. phew!!!

jaba 04-19-2013 06:07 PM

Originally Posted by Yosamitesa (Post 6013032)
YEA!!! Hey BRAT!!! Lots of people are excited to sign up!!! Victory dance time yet???

It's time!!!! ssnare...ants? I hope they look cute, quiltermomma sign up and get rid of those UFO's. I'm excited, I love table runners or table mats. change them all the time. Seems to "cheer" the house a little and change the scenery.

Yosamitesa 04-19-2013 06:43 PM

I'm dancing a jig and my lil guy is helping..... Who has the music for me

SandyinZ4 04-19-2013 08:17 PM

I could not resist so am jumping in again. Mainly I love the notes and fun times with all of you. Now to anxiously await my partner's name so I can figure out which way to jump. I am thinking table topper more than runner but will go with whatever swap partner wants. :-) On another note, I am ready for warmer weather...snow flurries and rain off and on all day. Come on spring!

QuilterMomma 04-20-2013 04:18 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Here are the photos I mentioned. Sorry did not do last night, dh came home.

createfourpaws 04-20-2013 07:51 AM

I am looking forward to this swap. It will be the first time I have particapted in this kind of swap. I am eager to see who I get and what she is interested in.

I am one who is an open book as what I really want. I have colors that I like and don't like. Really dont have a theme about my home.

I am single, living at my parents helping them. We converted their garage into an apartment for me so I have my own place and privacy. Mom and I both quilt and do machine embroidery together. I have been quilting now for about 14 years and mom only about 7 years. She started with the machine embroidery about 17 yrs ago and pulled me in....quilting is a little bit cheaper than machine embroidery. LOL I enjoy both and now there are many programs out there that bring both together.

I am a respiratory therapist working for a home portable oxygen company. I love this little machine it is battery operated and produces its own oxygen........no more ugly heavy tanks to carry around.

I will not be a stranger and not post, I also am the hostess of a weight loss thread on the board.