Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   February FQ Swap (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/february-fq-swap-t212507.html)

brenda21 02-17-2013 05:19 PM

how awesome jvan!!

MaryMo 02-17-2013 08:43 PM

yes, jvan .... so impressive and creative! You will have a nice memory quilt there!

Grandma Peg 02-17-2013 08:44 PM

Jvan, your blocks are great. it is going to be a great quilt.

luvstoquilt 02-18-2013 07:44 AM

This is such a fun swap...this was my first time to join and now I can't wait for next month. Some of the fabrics are really outstanding!!!!

Elisabrat 02-18-2013 08:04 AM

oooh that is going to be such a fun quilt!!! you are so creative and to take your received fabrics and make them work the way you do is amazing. You get top points for that one :)

craftygirl I am trying so hard to get your fabric pictures up here and its not happening. internet hell. can you post what you sent me by any chance? they are so pretty I want to share them. argh! thank you for the fabrics and the pattern you sent honestly I do love them. i want everyone else to love them too :(

hav4boys 02-18-2013 09:44 AM

Still waiting for one set of fabric to arrive. Hopefully Tuesday.

Vanuatu Jill 02-18-2013 10:03 AM

Originally Posted by hav4boys (Post 5870294)
Still waiting for one set of fabric to arrive. Hopefully Tuesday.

Me too, we can sit and wait together, though its cold weather, just wear your leather, we are birds of a feather, at the end of our tether, waiting for squishes, in terrible weather! How's that!! I'm a poet and don't know it-my feet don't show it, they ain't Longfellows!! hmmm, think I am bored? LOL

craftygal63 02-18-2013 11:33 AM

Originally Posted by Elisabrat (Post 5870029)
oooh that is going to be such a fun quilt!!! you are so creative and to take your received fabrics and make them work the way you do is amazing. You get top points for that one :)

craftygirl I am trying so hard to get your fabric pictures up here and its not happening. internet hell. can you post what you sent me by any chance? they are so pretty I want to share them. argh! thank you for the fabrics and the pattern you sent honestly I do love them. i want everyone else to love them too :(

Elisabrat, I did not take photos this time, BUT...I am sooooo happy you liked them and the pattern. I was feeling nostalgic when I picked out the fabrics this time. They reminded me of Easters as a child. Warm memories of my grandmother and great-grands, coconut layer cakes, fried apple pies and family get togethers in the sun. :)

kiffie2413 02-18-2013 02:50 PM

[QUOTE=Jvan228;5868387]

Originally Posted by Elisabrat (Post 5867375)
oh oh those blocks your making for your quilt any shot you can take a picture for us of all of them together so far?

Here you go Elisabrat

Great quilt blocks!

Lstew2212 02-18-2013 04:43 PM

Originally Posted by lovngrandma (Post 5866720)
Hello
watch your mail bozes for fat swusihies, of FQs, they went out today and if your board name has isa and for the second one if your zip last 2 numbers are 25 then u will be getting one each,
hope u enjoy them, i sure did finding them,
hugs Hope

This could be me, I hope so. If it is, I know I will enjoy them.