Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   February FQ Swap (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/february-fq-swap-t212507.html)

tracibug 02-05-2013 10:38 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Jack was very aggressive towards all of them when they first came to our house. Now they sleep with him and he even cleans them!!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]393269[/ATTACH]

tlambing 02-05-2013 11:25 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Here's our other 2.
Jack our Rat Terrier is 14 and Penny the Mini Daschund is 8.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]393293[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]393294[/ATTACH]

This has been fun seeing everybody's babies!

barbarakibler23 02-05-2013 07:52 PM

Sophie...my fur baby

1 Attachment(s)
wanted to show off my baby too! This is Sophie she is a schnorkie...schnauzer/yorkie

Elisabrat 02-05-2013 08:06 PM

You guys you really made me smile from little to huge, six toed babies to cold toe mutts.. it was such a treat seeing all the animals. We could run a commercial here with our pet photos look at all the ones that FOUND homes that are not being abused that are fed regularly and loved always. These photos have been brought to you by the Quilters of America Pet Foundation.

auntpiggylpn 02-05-2013 08:16 PM

Originally Posted by Elisabrat (Post 5841541)
You guys you really made me smile from little to huge, six toed babies to cold toe mutts.. it was such a treat seeing all the animals. We could run a commercial here with our pet photos look at all the ones that FOUND homes that are not being abused that are fed regularly and loved always. These photos have been brought to you by the Quilters of America Pet Foundation.

I would jump on board with that! I have 3 dogs and 5 cats ALL are shelter or rescue animals. We foster for our local animal shelter too

maggy 02-05-2013 09:56 PM

First time the FQ swap,sign me up for one.

Elisabrat 02-06-2013 12:03 AM

I bottle fed over 300 kittens in three years and found homes for almost as many. Kept a few, some didnt make it but it gives me so much joy to hear from someone who adopted and still is enjoying their babies so much. Under 2 lbs they were putting them to sleep, if they couldnt fend for themselves they dont have the space or care avail for the kittens so without fosters.. so many wont make it. Spring is just a few weeks away and the influx will begin again. so sad.

I just got my names!!! yippee Thank you so much for all the work Brenda. I couldnt have better luck this month. I was just thinking of my partner today and well here I receive the news. its a grand paring. oh wait! I have two! I think my 'other' partner is going to get a kick out of my fabrics. hope I am hitting it on the nail with her selections. they will go out in the mail tomorrow. so by this weekend they should have them for sure. tada!

mscupid804 02-06-2013 05:25 AM

Got my name, pkg will be in the mail asap!

Vanogay 02-06-2013 07:33 AM

Okay, what gives, I don't have my names yet. My packages are ready to mail, just no address on them. Got something extra in there (lagniappe)

brenda21 02-06-2013 08:35 AM

Only about half way with names...they are coming...hahah