Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   February Quilted Postcard 'Lovely Valentine' (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/february-quilted-postcard-lovely-valentine-t309343.html)

Bugaroo 02-29-2020 12:35 PM

February Post card

1 Attachment(s)
Received my post card from Mel. Lovely!!!!! The back looks like an old timy post card. It came in a clear plastic sleeve so the post card really shined. The post office even took it out to post mark the quilted card. One of my favorites! Thank you!!!

suern3 02-29-2020 02:46 PM

Really pretty card from Mel!

LAF2019 02-29-2020 09:05 PM

I like that quilting (hand embroidery?)

mpepperm37 03-01-2020 12:09 AM

Thanks for the kind comments. Bugaroo - so glad you like the post card.
The design is machine quilting and embroidery.

Boop56 03-01-2020 09:34 AM

February 20 (2nd update today)
------------------------------------ you sent----------------------------- you received----------
stashmaker---------------------------------------------------------------------X
momof05kids-------------------------X
mpepperm37-----------------------------X-------------------------------------X
Bugaroo-------------------------------------X------------------------------X
cuppy
Maggie_Sue-----------------------------X
suern3------------------------------------X-----------------------------------------X
goldsberry921---------------------‐-----x--------------------------------------X
R-sea--------------------------------------X----------------------------------------X
LAF2019----------------------------------X---------------------------------------X
juliasb------------------------------------X-------------------------------------------X
Boop56----------------------------------X-------------------------------------------X
j50------------------------------------------X------------------------------------------X

💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐
Boop56-----------------------------------X------------------------------------------X
Darcyshannon---------------------------X-----------------------------------------X
💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐
Boop56-------------------------------------X----------------------------------------X
margaret59-------------------------------X----------------------------------------X

Boop56 03-01-2020 09:47 AM

Could somebody please send me momof05kids address? Stashmaker would like to send out her postcard. Has anyone heard from cuppy? I hope she is okay.
I would really appreciate it if each one of you could send me your information of
1) Screen name
2) Real name
3) Address
4) email address { this I will keep private}
I am also hosting mugrug swap now. So feel free to check it out. Thanks everyone.

Boop56 03-01-2020 09:51 AM

Maggie_Sue, did you ever touch base with cuppy and send her your address?

Boop56 03-01-2020 09:54 AM

O absolutely adored seeing all the post cards that were sent out. You all do such great works of art. I am so impressed and humbled that I am hosting this swap, but I don't nearly have your talent. Thank you again for the great work. I cannot wait to see what the future months hold.

Maggie_Sue 03-01-2020 01:28 PM

Yes, and I have my valentine and she has hers. Not yet figured out posting photo so I asked my partner to do it for me.

Boop56 03-01-2020 06:57 PM

Originally Posted by Maggie_Sue (Post 8365560)
Yes, and I have my valentine and she has hers. Not yet figured out posting photo so I asked my partner to do it for me.

Thank you Maggie_Sue.