Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Final Dresden Seasonal Swap - Winter (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/final-dresden-seasonal-swap-winter-t152159.html)

pattis47 10-11-2011 08:15 AM

These are really great blocks, getting anxious to receive mine so I can put them together.

Deb watkins 10-12-2011 05:36 AM

Even though they aren't due till Nov 30, you may send them early if you wish. Just remember to include the return address label and the $4.95 stamp!

Annaquilts 10-22-2011 05:48 AM

Now go figure. We finnished turning all wedges, DD 14 pressed them all, and there I find my purple thang still attached to its little card board it came on. I am chain sewing all the pointsettia wedges. Not bad sofar. Ofcourse when they have to go together will be the true proof.

Originally Posted by Annaquilts
I can't believe it. I own one of those but I have not seen it for over two years, about the same time my aunt Becky is missing. I bet they are having quality time , my aunt Becky and the Purple Thang. Now I have a use for it. I will miss it.

Originally Posted by QuilterMomma
The turning tool I received and use now is "That Purple Thang" by Lynn Graves. It has two different types of point turnings on it and does a great job. I have no idea where she got it but I am sure you can find one. My children are much older, 15, 18, 20, and they are very helpful for little things like turning plates because what else they going to do on their down time.

SheriR 10-22-2011 06:13 AM

Finished all my yoyo's for my centers and everything is cut out. I think I'll take it all with me next weekend and sew while hubby is in his conference classes.

Any FUN shops between Dallas and Orlando? Hubby's convention will be a road trip for us!!!!! Can't wait!

sharon b 10-22-2011 07:33 AM

Rainbows End in Dunedin Florida is awesome :thumbup:

pattis47 10-22-2011 08:44 AM

Hey, Sharon
There was a chill in the air last night, my neighbor asked if I was ready to hand the Snowman Banner yet.....told her didnt have Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, she said no problem, lets get a jump start to warn off the SNOW!

Originally Posted by sharon b
Rainbows End in Dunedin Florida is awesome :thumbup:

sharon b 10-22-2011 10:25 AM

Maybe the mail lady is hoping for Christmas for more business ??? LOL

I agree first the fall holidays THEN Christmas :thumbup:

Deb watkins 10-23-2011 05:52 AM

13 flakes and 8 pointsettias as of this morning......

Deb watkins 10-27-2011 05:14 PM

Are there 4 more quilters up for Pointsettia Dresden Plate? We only have 8.....it would really be nice to have 12 for this.

sharon b 10-27-2011 07:08 PM

:cry: I am still working on getting the flakes together ... have to wait and see how they go together :? LOL We all remember the last one - took three times to get them right :roll: LOL