Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Friendship tote swap Closed for sign up (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/friendship-tote-swap-closed-sign-up-t158058.html)

lindyline 11-03-2011 07:38 PM

Originally Posted by reeskylr (Post 4627994)
:shock:

He He He

I should get yours out on Saturday! :)

OKay, so you're telling me to hold off on that stalking of the postie.
He will be so relieved to hear that!!

Crafty3790 11-04-2011 09:50 AM

I'm mailing mine out mon. I will post a pic tomorrow.

TiltedEars 11-04-2011 10:00 AM

Good heavens - you are speedy sewers! I will finally have some minutes to work on mine this weekend. The design is set in my mind & that's much of the battle. I can't wait to see how it comes together! Will share very soon.

sewnsewer2 11-04-2011 12:23 PM

oksewnsew, I will mail your tote on Monday. I am working on a little something "x-tra" I want to include.

Dawn

TiltedEars 11-04-2011 05:53 PM

Is there a way to see activity pages on the new quilting board? I still can't find them for my swaps & I rely on those to keep track of my SP's details until I'm ready to mail. Guess I should start noting the important info in my quilt journal right away in the future. Yes, I'm also trying to shamefully say that I do not have my SP's name & address for this swap even though I looked at the info when it originally came out.

KGoodhand 11-04-2011 06:23 PM

Originally Posted by TiltedEars (Post 4633297)
Is there a way to see activity pages on the new quilting board? I still can't find them for my swaps & I rely on those to keep track of my SP's details until I'm ready to mail. Guess I should start noting the important info in my quilt journal right away in the future. Yes, I'm also trying to shamefully say that I do not have my SP's name & address for this swap even though I looked at the info when it originally came out.

I am not sure I have the address for whom I am to mail to either!!! I better figure that out!! Off to send a PM!!!!

TiltedEars 11-04-2011 06:30 PM

Thank you for making me feel better!

Originally Posted by KGoodhand (Post 4633476)
I am not sure I have the address for whom I am to mail to either!!! I better figure that out!! Off to send a PM!!!!

abdconsultant 11-04-2011 06:33 PM

Originally Posted by TiltedEars (Post 4633297)

There is no activity page as of yet, pm me with any info you need regarding my totebag swap.

Oksewnsew 11-04-2011 06:36 PM

Originally Posted by sewnsewer2 (Post 4631626)
oksewnsew, I will mail your tote on Monday. I am working on a little something "x-tra" I want to include.

Dawn

I, too, will get your's in the mail this coming week...I'll let you know when. Looking forward to getting my goodies..

Jean

Crafty3790 11-04-2011 06:44 PM

Kgoodhand I'm almost sure your my partner I know I'm sending to Canada I have the address on a piece of paper I will check and post tomorrow.