Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Friendship tote swap Closed for sign up (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/friendship-tote-swap-closed-sign-up-t158058.html)

KGoodhand 11-15-2011 11:52 AM

Originally Posted by Crafty3790 (Post 4680826)
I sent mine out today with a couple of extra things in it. Please let me know when you receive it.

Fantastic!!! I will make sure I let you know when it arrives! You should be getting yours hopefully by Friday!! Hope you like it! I forgot to take a pic though!!

CajunBear 11-15-2011 12:49 PM

Jacquie Here's Your Bag!

1 Attachment(s)
Well it's finished..just took a quick snapshot so you can see it! lol Hope you like it!

My theme was Orange and Flowers! My favorite color is orange! Several years ago I was very active on a quilting site and for several years any time we exchanged fabric or birthday favors I always got orange fabric. So I have a ton of it and have tried to deplete the amount without much success as someone will give me fabric and well it's orange! So why not use it!

I also love flowers, all flowers but in the Fall Mums...I have a black thumb so I enjoy my floral senses with fabric!

That is how your bag came to be something treasured a bag made with orange with flowers! I hope you like it!

Oh and Jean thanks for helping me find a pattern! I had lots but none as large as required to fit the rules.

Be in the mail tomorrow!

Hugs,
Cajun

Oksewnsew 11-15-2011 01:14 PM

OOOHH that turned out pretty. Your partner should love it.

Jean

Crafty3790 11-15-2011 06:07 PM

I got my bag today and love it. I will post pics but it will be a couple of days. I have been back and forth to the hospital helping a friend.

TiltedEars 11-15-2011 06:25 PM

Beautiful bag, Cajun!

Originally Posted by CajunBear (Post 4683291)
Well it's finished..just took a quick snapshot so you can see it! lol Hope you like it!

My theme was Orange and Flowers! My favorite color is orange!

sewnsewer2 11-15-2011 07:21 PM

Oh Cajun, that sure is pretty!

Oksewnsew 11-15-2011 09:01 PM

Well Dawn I have my tote packed, ready to go to sew day tomorrow..so it's going to be debuted tomorrow..haha I was 'studying' it the other day and noticed it has hummingbirds on it..Made me love it even more, they are my favorites and have collected them for years... Thanks again

Jean

sewnsewer2 11-16-2011 05:04 AM

I didn't know you liked hummingbirds Jean :) Good guess huh? LOL. I hope I made it big enough to hold everything. Have FUN at sew day!!

KGoodhand 11-16-2011 07:36 AM

Originally Posted by Crafty3790 (Post 4684240)
I got my bag today and love it. I will post pics but it will be a couple of days. I have been back and forth to the hospital helping a friend.

WOW! That was fast coming from here!!! I was told Friday!! I am glad you like it! Don't forget to look in the pockets!

sewnsewer2 11-16-2011 03:31 PM

OMG Jean!! You out did yourself. I absolutely love. love everything. You do such beautiful work! I just have to show everyone the beautiful pin cushion and appliqued towel and other goodies. Can someone please tell me how to get the pic here? Now I can't find how.