Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   FUNKY Chicken Block Swap - Mail Date April 1, 2010 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/funky-chicken-block-swap-mail-date-april-1-2010-a-t33089.html)

MadeinMaine 02-27-2010 03:32 PM

Great blocks, Sazu!

sandpat 02-27-2010 04:14 PM

Oh...you are soo right...I know how I'm going to dole them out...I just don't know how I'm gonna part with them! :lol: :lol:

athenagwis 02-27-2010 05:27 PM

Originally Posted by sandpat
Oh...you are soo right...I know how I'm going to dole them out...I just don't know how I'm gonna part with them! :lol: :lol:

Just don't go and fly the coop on us

Bwahahahahhaaa :) :) :)

I know you wouldn't I just couldn't resist.

I just realized I am using the same pattern as someone else for one of my blocks, i hope that's not a big deal since it will be different fabrics anyway ....

Rachel

Karen 02-27-2010 05:36 PM

Oh my gosh! That chicken is so cute jljack!

Suza, love the barn! they are so cute!

I don't envy your job Patti! hard to part with all these adorable chicks!

tuesy 02-27-2010 06:16 PM

Originally Posted by sandpat
I just couldn't wait to do this one as a test run....DH even thought it was funny...Now..I've done some of the stitching in yellow...I haven't done the legs, boots and peace symbol....I'm thinking I need to do those a different color....what do ya'll think...black??? or use the same yellow? or something all together different?

Oh..and he is large...15" x 24"

*ROTFL*.. Ooh Patti... this is so FUNKY!!.. the boots.. *LMAO*.. those are priceless!!! The song "These boots are made for walkin'" comes to mind here. *LMAO*.. Now you know I want one, but if I can't get one, you have got to tell me where you got this cool pattern.. Pretty please... I'll even bribe ya with what else.. CHICKENS! *LMAO*

tuesy 02-27-2010 06:18 PM

Originally Posted by jljack
OK, so here is my first funky chicken. Now only 5 more to go, but it won't be fast. I have 2 other projects going at the same time, so my time is split. Hope you like him!

Like him?? You're kidding right?!?! I LOVE him!!! I want one of him too!! Ok, I just want one of them all!!! I love their legs... (not because they're chicken legs either). *LOLOL*

athenagwis 02-27-2010 07:16 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Okay did my other chicken tonight. It's similar to SazuBMidlands' chicken, but I think it's not a big deal since the fabric are different. I decided to keep him simple since the fabric is pretty wild!! :) :)

Rachel

MadeinMaine 02-27-2010 07:20 PM

I love that one, too!

sandpat 02-28-2010 05:44 AM

Rachael...I love that guy too! Ya'll it won't matter if your pattern is the same as someone else's...the fabric is different and they are all going to different new homes (...coops...) anyway...

I promise not to "fly the coop"...DH thinks he clipped my wings a loooong time ago...

:roll:

Tuesy...I drew the pattern for my Peace Out Man chicken...but if you don't end up with one...I'll be happy to send you a copy. Although last night I made some changes...his feet were WAAAYYY to small...they look better now :lol: :lol:

Karen 02-28-2010 10:23 AM

Oh Patti! I would love to have a copy of your pattern too!!! PRETTY PLEASE!!!!!!! I love all these funky chickens!