Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   FUNKY Chicken Block Swap - Mail Date April 1, 2010 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/funky-chicken-block-swap-mail-date-april-1-2010-a-t33089.html)

athenagwis 04-13-2010 04:32 AM

Pat- Thanks for the swapping pics!! :) I love seeing those! I’d also love to see the ones you kept for yourself. :)

Cheers!
Rachel

sandpat 04-13-2010 04:37 AM

3 Attachment(s)
ACCKKKKK!!!!! There are TOO many!!!! They are ALL CUTE!!! I may not be able to let them fly away!!!! :shock:

brookemarie19 04-13-2010 06:58 AM

The all look soooo cool!!! can't wait til I get some here!!!

athenagwis 04-13-2010 07:02 AM

Sooooo how’s the swapping going Pat? Have you gone batty (or should that be chicky) yet with all the swapping?? :)

Rachel

Karen 04-13-2010 07:14 AM

OMG!!! How are ever gonna do it Patti?! So many really cute chickens!!

roseOfsharon 04-13-2010 07:20 AM

Wow Oh Wow! I love chickens! I wish I had known of this swap back when.. just love em all! my kitchen is chickens and roosters! Do hope that everyone posts their workings once they are made up!

athenagwis 04-13-2010 07:26 AM

OMG I love looking through the pictures, so many that we never saw posted here!! There is only one that I see that I don’t want ….. bwahahahahha JUST KIDDING!! (Sorry I had to pretend to be mean for just a second LOL), but in all seriousness, I don’t see a single funky chick that I wouldn’t be happy to have in my quilt!! I can not wait to get my 42 chicklets back here so I can get to sewing!! :) *Off to peer at the pictures again so I can dream of the quilt I will make*

Rachel

brookemarie19 04-13-2010 10:26 AM

I keep finding myself back on this site just to look at the chickies. They just all look sooooo cute!!

Athena, you should have plenty to make a very nice sized quilt!! 42!! Thats a ton! I only have 12 so I think I can make a nice wall hanging, but you will definitely have your hands full (especially if they like to wonder around the house with the kids like I'm sure mine will) :lol:

athenagwis 04-13-2010 10:37 AM

Originally Posted by brookemarie19
I keep finding myself back on this site just to look at the chickies. They just all look sooooo cute!!

Athena, you should have plenty to make a very nice sized quilt!! 42!! Thats a ton! I only have 12 so I think I can make a nice wall hanging, but you will definitely have your hands full (especially if they like to wonder around the house with the kids like I'm sure mine will) :lol:

I know I am so excited!! And just like you I keep peering at the pics to look at all the lovlies!!! I am sure my quilt will end up with maybe 38 in it as my 6 yo son will probably wander off with a few and my wall may be singing for me to make a mini and hang it up LOL Especially if I get the Peace Man block :) We shall see!!

Rachel

blueribbontoes 04-13-2010 10:42 AM

I'm doing the chicken dance! Woot! Can't wait for my chickens to come wondering home.