Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   FUNKY Chicken Block Swap - Mail Date April 1, 2010 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/funky-chicken-block-swap-mail-date-april-1-2010-a-t33089.html)

sandpat 04-14-2010 04:22 PM

Thanks everyone.....it was a lot of fun for me and I do hope you all like the blocks when you get them, but I think you will. :lol: :lol:

They are ALL in transit now....so..let me know if you have any problems!

jljack 04-15-2010 01:49 PM

Here CHICK CHICK CHICK!!!......Oh, maybe that doesn't work when they're trapped in post office vehicles???? Hummmmm.....

Karen 04-15-2010 01:53 PM

Originally Posted by jljack
Here CHICK CHICK CHICK!!!......Oh, maybe that doesn't work when they're trapped in post office vehicles???? Hummmmm.....

LOL!!! I don't think that will help at all.... :cry:

I had a tracking number on my return package and it still isn't showing anything... :cry: :cry: !!

deranged_damsel 04-15-2010 03:24 PM

oooooooh! Im not getting back to town for a few more days!!! I hope my package is waiting for me at the post office. OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH!!!! IM SO EXCITED!!!

susiequilt 04-15-2010 03:52 PM

Originally Posted by Karen

I had a tracking number on my return package and it still isn't showing anything... :cry: :cry: !!

Mine doesn't show anything either. I think with USPS that it only shows AFTER it is delivered! Not much help knowing where it is right now.
I figure that from Tenn to FL it might come in tomorrow but more likely on Sat. :-D

athenagwis 04-15-2010 05:02 PM

Originally Posted by susiequilt

Originally Posted by Karen

Mine doesn't show anything either. I think with USPS that it only shows AFTER it is delivered! Not much help knowing where it is right now.
I figure that from Tenn to FL it might come in tomorrow but more likely on Sat. :-D

You are right, USPS is the absolute worst with their tracking, I don't even know why they call it tracking, they should just stick with delivery confirmation because that's all that shows up!! Can't wait for my chickies to come home to roost, I am already building the coop for them. :)

Rachel

Karen 04-15-2010 06:01 PM

USPS is the absolute worst! I mailed blocks out the same day I mailed the chickens to Patti and the package still has not arrived.
had to file a report and send pictures of the blocks to them. It really gets me when they do less and less and then keep raising the postage.

Karen 04-15-2010 07:58 PM

OMG!!!! My chickens lived through the usps in Kansas City and should be here tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!

sandpat 04-16-2010 05:16 AM

So glad they are getting closer to their "new coops"!!! Hmmm....I kept looking for the "homing devices" inside the envelopes that you all sent......oh right...*smacking forehead*...thats pigeons...

I bet they'll all make it home...can't wait for ya'll to get them!

SazuBMidlands 04-16-2010 08:11 AM

Did you put any food in with them? I'm worried mine will starve while they're waiting round the airport for a plane to Britain. This volcano was very badly timed!