Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   FUNKY Chicken Block Swap - Mail Date April 1, 2010 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/funky-chicken-block-swap-mail-date-april-1-2010-a-t33089.html)

Lisa773 04-16-2010 08:15 AM

Originally Posted by sandpat
So glad they are getting closer to their "new coops"!!! Hmmm....I kept looking for the "homing devices" inside the envelopes that you all sent......oh right...*smacking forehead*...thats pigeons...

I bet they'll all make it home...can't wait for ya'll to get them!

My brood arrived in Akron, Ohio today!!!!!!!!!!!!
The are just lovely. Thanks to everyone who participated, this was so much fun.
I hope the rest of you get yours soon.

sew cornie 04-16-2010 08:16 AM

Originally Posted by Lisa773

Originally Posted by sandpat
So glad they are getting closer to their "new coops"!!! Hmmm....I kept looking for the "homing devices" inside the envelopes that you all sent......oh right...*smacking forehead*...thats pigeons...

I bet they'll all make it home...can't wait for ya'll to get them!

My brood arrived in Akron, Ohio today!!!!!!!!!!!!
The are just lovely. Thanks to everyone who participated, this was so much fun.
I hope the rest of you get yours soon.

Pictures, pictures, pretty please!!

:D

blueribbontoes 04-16-2010 08:18 AM

Here chicky, chickey, chickey...

susiequilt 04-16-2010 08:52 AM

Mine flew into Florida today! They are all great.
I will get the design board up and get pictures ASAP!
I got the right amount and no doubles. They are even better than in the pictures. I love them all.
You are such a creative bunch. I'm glad I got in this swap.
What fun it is going to be to put this puzzle together.

:-D :-D

blueribbontoes 04-16-2010 12:19 PM

All the chickens are FANTASTIC!!!! You all did an amazing job and ought to be very proud of your work. I love them!

If anyone didn't get one of my floppybeak chickens, or fried eggs, I would be happy to send them on.. as well as my large rooster. I only need one of each in my quilt. (I forgot about getting one back, so made a rooster for myself.)

Karen 04-16-2010 12:33 PM

OH You all are so lucky!!!!! Still don't have mine they have to live through another usps hub before I get them... :cry: :cry: :cry: !!
Maybe tomorrow!!

lavandula girl 04-16-2010 02:49 PM

I HAVE CHICKENS!!! I HAVE CHICKENS!!!!! Thank you so much for all your hard work, Sandpat! And to all you fabulous funky chicken creators... YOU ROCK!!!

athenagwis 04-16-2010 02:52 PM

Mine are sitting at the post office ... :( Will pick them up in the morning. :) Can some of you gals show pics??? I wanna see all the hens!! :)

Rachel

Lisa773 04-16-2010 03:01 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by blueribbontoes
If anyone didn't get one of my floppybeak chickens, or fried eggs, I would be happy to send them on.. as well as my large rooster. I only need one of each in my quilt. (I forgot about getting one back, so made a rooster for myself.)

Would love one of your fried eggs and floppybeak chickens, if you have any extra. Could send you one of my ticin' chickens if you didn't get one

ticin' chicken
[ATTACH=CONFIG]62662[/ATTACH]

Lisa773 04-16-2010 03:22 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by sew cornie
Pictures, pictures, pretty please!!

:D

Here's what came today!