Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   International Fabric Swap - Sign-up will close on January 5, 2012 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/international-fabric-swap-sign-up-will-close-january-5-2012-a-t139483.html)

jacquie 08-07-2011 01:50 PM

had a read through, the fabrics mentioned sound great!! are you sure the 'tartans' i showed you a few pages back are not going to be too 'out there'??? they are a style of their own after all...
how many fq's are we need ing to send?
also another thought, you buy in yards, so your fq's will be yard fq's...
we buy in metre fq's here... does it matter? i wouldn't have thought so, (mind ticking away here)...

bloomin'Iris 08-07-2011 02:39 PM

sending you a pm, count me in

Carsey 08-08-2011 01:42 AM

Originally Posted by jacquie
had a read through, the fabrics mentioned sound great!! are you sure the 'tartans' i showed you a few pages back are not going to be too 'out there'??? they are a style of their own after all...
how many fq's are we need ing to send?
also another thought, you buy in yards, so your fq's will be yard fq's...
we buy in metre fq's here... does it matter? i wouldn't have thought so, (mind ticking away here)...

Jacquie: You can send in as many FQ's as you want. You will get back the same amount of different ones. The fabrics are beautiful and I'm sure they will be loved! The FQ's being cut different from other countries is unique. That is definitely international! (tick, tick, tick...... keep it going!!!! :lol: )

Blessings!
Carole

lucniak 08-08-2011 01:43 AM

does anyone have an address for the swap????

thrums 08-08-2011 06:25 AM

Originally Posted by lucniak
does anyone have an address for the swap????

PM Carsey

Annlil 08-08-2011 09:02 AM

Hi there,
It sounds great with this International Fabric Swap.
I am living in Holland/Europe, working in Germany and in a couple of weeks I go to France , all three quilting countries. It should be possible to get some nice fabrics from those countries.

Please add my to the list.

kind regards Anne

ann clare 08-08-2011 09:41 AM

Just sent a PM. What I am looking forward to is new friendships. Fabric is fabric but people are precious.

thrums 08-08-2011 10:41 AM

Originally Posted by Annlil
Hi there,
I am living in Holland/Europe, working in Germany and in a couple of weeks I go to France , all three quilting countries. It should be possible to get some nice fabrics from those countries.

kind regards Anne

:wink: Thanks for joining in Anne!

buddy'smom 08-08-2011 10:46 AM

Hi there,

kind regards Anne

So exciting, I would just love to get out of States just once in my life, but thats not gonna happen, so this swap will make up for it.

lindy-2 08-08-2011 12:39 PM

your in new york you could hop acrost the border to canada just to say youv been to another country.

Originally Posted by buddy'smom

Hi there,

kind regards Anne

So exciting, I would just love to get out of States just once in my life, but thats not gonna happen, so this swap will make up for it.